HT original Predator- photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Jungle ... ^__^

img_2916.jpg

Bump to the next page. Would love to see a more clear and detailed picture of this P1.

Exactly, And with Baloo's new mask will look superb.

Now i Need Baloos Mask ASAP . this one is waaay to BIG

Haha... Okay, friends. :D
So, small appetizers for you:

PREDBIOMASK47T.jpg

i keep the mask on because the shoulder cannon isn't removable. and he only had the mask off in the movie after he removed the cannon/backpack. i'm a stickler for accuracy. one of the best things about the NECA figure is the removable cannon and i think it's still the only Predator collectible that even has that feature.
... Someone would be interested by an improvement kit for P1 Original or to transform a Berserker in P1? :naughty

That would be with pleasure, This is a photograph made with my iphone 3, who makes photographs rotted....
:lol Excellent, Zombie!

... Someone would be interested by an improvement kit for P1 Original or to transform a Berserker in P1? :naughty
hell, i'd be happy if SOMEONE just made a more accurate cannon/backpack for my P1. that's the main part that always bugged me about this figure besides the mask (and i can't wait to get your mask). i'd buy 2 so i could put one on my Elder too. get crackin' on that.

the mask of baloo. this in my house
now .... my predator. is perfect. I think the figure ... I will do soon repainted

baloo thanks for this work of art

dsc0088m.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

dsc0090hh.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

dsc0091ap.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

dsc0092ji.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

dsc0097wh.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I have not mounted the mask kit but but I could not resist the paint on the outside.
is perfect. the fit and proportions are exact. I've been waiting years to have this in my hands.
thanks baloo

dsc0122ec.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

dsc0106xz.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

dsc0098qf.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

dsc0100lw.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

dsc0101r.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

dsc0102gn.jpg