HT The Dark Knight figures waiting room

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Joker has shipped from Toys2 he should be here in a day or two. Been looking foward to this figure for a long time now.

My Joker has shipped from Toys2 he should be here in a day or two. Been looking foward to this figure for a long time now.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh-- Well at least I know they've started shipping them to their customers on the same side of the border:banghead. If I haven't received tracking information by tomorrow for my Joker and Bats (original) I'll have to give them a call and see what's up.

Yes, I received my BB last Thursday. I did not get an email or tracking number. It just appeared at my door. I'm guessing that might happen to a lot of people.

have they shipped the jokers ?.
I haven't received anything either. If they don't tell me it could be a problem for me. I have missed a package from Japan once and wasn't told it was even here by the postal service or the sender !.
That was a struggle to get back !. :monkey1
:monkey2:rotfl

I recieved an email telling me that my Joker shipped at the beginning of August and that I should be recieving it this week:banana

Ordered HT original Batman from Studio Sunny, should be here this week hopefully. According to tracking number it was dropped off the 8th but didn't leave Hong Kong until today. I swear they know we're just dying for theses! I will admit it's nice to deal with a seller who responds promptly and with emails I can understand(cough animate cough).

My Batman arrived today from Toys2! :rock

I'm glad I'm not a MIB collector though. It was a pretty tight fit in the shipping box and one corner got crunched. No damage to the figure.

MY old suit HT Batman is on the way from BBTS and my HT Joker is on the way from Hong Kong. I saw them in person (HT new suit Batman and Joker) at SDCC this year and they look WAY better in person then the pics online.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh-- Well at least I know they've started shipping them to their customers on the same side of the border:banghead. If I haven't received tracking information by tomorrow for my Joker and Bats (original) I'll have to give them a call and see what's up.

Where do you live bro? I'm out here in Alberta and my order just shipped yesturday.

Yes, I received my BB last Thursday. I did not get an email or tracking number. It just appeared at my door. I'm guessing that might happen to a lot of people.

Ackbar when did you place your order? I ordered 2x bats and a joker from abc on the 20th of may. and haven't heard a word from them since.:monkey4

After chasing animate with emails they finally replied that my Batman has been shipped, also providing the tracking number, so just have to wait now. Hopefully is the same for the rest of you guys waiting on them. :)

grats hope i dont have to chase too much next month when the tdk batman finally comes in.

Looks like I lucked out on ebay- won an Original Suit Batman and the seller's given me a working tracking number within 2 days.

Now for a very long and painful 7-10 business days...

I should get mine from animate late this week or early next week. If I don't then it's off to put in a paypal claim.

Still waiting on my Original Suit and Joker...Original Suit was shipped last week from the U.S., and not sure about Joker. Preordered Joker though, so I hope I am not in wave 2...I preordered it from someone who said he would have it by the end of August. Hopefully today for the original suit!!!

Back