HT The Dark Knight figures waiting room

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still havent heard anything from him regarding my claim. Paypal has said that he has till the 20th to reply...
I wonder what's going on with this seller. He ships out to some and then not to others. He communicates he will ship the next day and then stalls :mad:
I contaccted him regarding how he shipped my Joker because I am fairly sure he shipped it airmail as opposed to EMS. He told me he will refund the difference after he checks to see how it was shipped. It's been a few days now..

What the heck happenned? Maybe he ran out of his first shippment? :huh

That's the only thing I can think of. Oh well, I just heard from my other Canadian supplier that my two 1/6 Hobbits and the two guys from Shaun of the Dead are finally arriving so they'll have to tide me over for now.:lol

:fireworks my Joker just arrived at London Heathrow from Hong Kong!!!! should take a few hours to get through customs (hopefully with no charges)

Just got my Joker from animate_international. Ordered on July 17th. He responded to my every inquiry and then some. He gets a positive with glowing feedback from me.

Abc-express shipped my order!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm not sure which one batman or joker, but i hope both!!

Still waiting on my Joker from Animate.

I filed a dispute, but noticed that Paypal indicated that the "Seller is unable to respond to messages at this time" :confused:

He also has no items in his for sale/store listings now.

Still waiting on my Joker from Animate.

I filed a dispute, but noticed that Paypal indicated that the "Seller is unable to respond to messages at this time" :confused:

He also has no items in his for sale/store listings now.

Just escalate it to a claim, and let Paypal handle it. Animate will either finally give you a tracking number or Paypal will refund your money. Be sure to save all of your ebay messages from animate just in case you need that for the claim process. Good luck, and I hope you get your Joker ;)

these dark knight figs are my first order with toys2. so far no complaints

It was mine as well...pretty impressed with shipping speed, if not packaging. I expected UPS from Canada to take longer than 4 business days to TN.

yeah cant wait to the 20th cause thats when i get them. toys2 CS is pretty good since they answer my emails in a timely fashion

Back