HT The Dark Knight figures waiting room

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine has departed Orlando but I was puzzled when I saw this as the latest update:

"Next scheduled tracking update: Aug 14, 2008"

Still schedule for delivery on Monday but I thought FedEx Ground doesn't deliver on Mondays???

I just got a tracking number from animate on the joker, even though they already refunded me. In the email, he said I could send payment to his friends paypal account, or just refuse the package and have it sent back to him. I hope this guy didn't do this with a bunch of people. I will just refuse it, but I doubt everyone would do that.

I just got a tracking number from animate on the joker, even though they already refunded me. In the email, he said I could send payment to his friends paypal account, or just refuse the package and have it sent back to him. I hope this guy didn't do this with a bunch of people. I will just refuse it, but I doubt everyone would do that.

What kind of business is THAT!!!

I would assume that his paypal account is frozen then. :confused:

Hey, mine just showed up so yours should be coming very soon. It was weird though, once it got through customs in San Fransisco the tracking just said in transit and suddenly showed up.

Mine's in the LAX customs at the moment, so we'll see. I am hoping by Saturday or Monday :monkey5
Hey I wouldn't complain if it suddenly landed on my doorstep today..:joy

I would assume that his paypal account is frozen then. :confused:

Rereading the email, it said partner's email, not friend. Here is the actual message:
If you had the interest , you can pay the charge & shipping charge to my parter's paypal a/c.

If not, pls don't take the item, item will ship back to HK to me

I inform to pay-pal & left the tracking number to them already
Still weird though.

got mine tuesday :D

2759698420_915da34ede.jpg

Hi guys. Nice to join the waiting thread (pulls up chair). I ordered the Joker from Goodshipped on e-bay on the 23rd of July. Has anyone had any news from this dealer because since ordering I haven't heard zip?

Back