HT The Dark Knight figures waiting room

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I got my Joker yesterday, and animate shipped it airmail as opposed to the EMS I paid for. I asked him to refund me the difference, we'll see.. :(

Well I cracked and e-mailed Goodshipped to politely enquire for an idea on a shipping date for the Joker. So far no reply and I've had no communication apart from a thank you for you purchase notice four weeks ago. :confused:

It's weird as he seems to be the only HK seller who hasn't got them in stock, apart from the one sent to Kahibbi. The wait's seriously starting to get to me now :duh

Well I cracked and e-mailed Goodshipped to politely enquire for an idea on a shipping date for the Joker. So far no reply and I've had no communication apart from a thank you for you purchase notice four weeks ago. :confused:

It's weird as he seems to be the only HK seller who hasn't got them in stock, apart from the one sent to Kahibbi. The wait's seriously starting to get to me now :duh

I went with "Sweet Castle of Toys" via ebay near Beiijing and even though I had to deal with a delay due to the olympics, the owner was at least an awesome communicator and now that I have received the Batman I have now peordered the Tumbler from HT with them as well.

That being said, you did nothing wrong, keep ontop of them, I did as well. It's your money...

I went with "Sweet Castle of Toys" via ebay near Beiijing and even though I had to deal with a delay due to the olympics, the owner was at least an awesome communicator and now that I have received the Batman I have now peordered the Tumbler from HT with them as well.

That being said, you did nothing wrong, keep ontop of them, I did as well. It's your money...

Well I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt. The guy seems very reputable, and Kahibbi was extremely pleased with them. Besides that I'm sure I'm not the only person whose e-mailed him. It's just that I'm a really impatient character and it's been four weeks now :google. And after seeing all the fantastic pics you guys have posted as well, I'm starting to climb the walls.

Must have patience.......

Woot, I got an email today from my seller to tell me my BB and Joker shipped from France this morning! I came home and the Lara Croft PF arrived and I received the final shipping invoice for the Red Skull on email!

Well I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt. The guy seems very reputable, and Kahibbi was extremely pleased with them. Besides that I'm sure I'm not the only person whose e-mailed him. It's just that I'm a really impatient character and it's been four weeks now :google. And after seeing all the fantastic pics you guys have posted as well, I'm starting to climb the walls.

This doesn't fill me with confidence...i've got the Tumbler and Ironman with him...ordered them back in June.
What i will say is that i had the same worries and he emailed me showing proof of how his logging system works...i believe he's alright coz i've bought from him before...

no doubt that patience can be a very difficult thing to master if not near impossible, my walls were also climbed.

The only thing that helped me was that I was in the hospital with my wife having out first baby which obviously took my mind off things.

Someone just mentioned that they're shipping hasn't updated since hitting US shores.

Mine didn't as well but arrived fine 2 days later.

I'll admit, being my first purchase from China, I was stressing having to pay up front but now that I have the product, i'm less stressed out that I paid in full for the Tumbler already from the same merchant.

Good luck with your situation, I know it's not easy worrying about the money and long distance shipping.

Add another one to the happy Animate Internationals customer list. Filed a dispute with Paypal and it went to a claim within 30 minutes.

No communication and people receiving their figures that purchased after I bought mine. Excellent business practices, 'Wilfred'. Yeesh.

Let me save you guys alot of future headaches by telling you NOT to deal with "figuresmoon" or anyone from AONEstores on eBay.

I dropped him an email when I noticed that Jokers were being shipped. I just wanted to know if he knew when mine might be shipping. Well six emails later on 8/12 he finaly replys and says that my Joker was shipped out at the beginning of Aug. and that something must be wrong with the email system because he had been trying to reply to me.

OK great, all is forgiven. I ask him for a tracking number and guess what.....no reply. I email him again and explained that the 45 day window to file a dispute with Paypal was about to expire and I would have no choice but to do so if I did not receive a package or a tracking number by 8/20. Of course, no reply. :banghead

8/20 arrives, I file dispute, and like magic the email system is working and he replys with a tracking number and states that he wants me to withdraw the dispute. He tells me that this is the second time he has tried to provide me with the number. But when I enter the number at USPS it clearly states that the item was shipped, not at the beginning of Aug. but on 8/14, 2 days after his email (and 1 day after my birthday by the way:D).

I'm a good natured guy and I will withdraw the dispute but only after I have received my Joker and it has been inspected. I will try to do business with Joe from now on.

Yeah, I've never had a problem with eBay. It's just this one guy that for some reason didn't want to reply to my emails. It's because of that I had to file the dispute. He wouldn't reply, provide tracking or nothing. My original suit Batman arrived just fine. Different seller of course.

no doubt that patience can be a very difficult thing to master if not near impossible, my walls were also climbed.

The only thing that helped me was that I was in the hospital with my wife having out first baby which obviously took my mind off things.

Someone just mentioned that they're shipping hasn't updated since hitting US shores.

Mine didn't as well but arrived fine 2 days later.

I'll admit, being my first purchase from China, I was stressing having to pay up front but now that I have the product, i'm less stressed out that I paid in full for the Tumbler already from the same merchant.

Good luck with your situation, I know it's not easy worrying about the money and long distance shipping.

Hey Joe, congrats on becoming a dad! Boy or Girl? Leo from Goodshipped E-mailed me today to say that the Joker should be with them in two weeks. So panic over, for the time being anyway. It does get a bit nerve wracking though when someones sitting on $400 of your money:google

And now back to the waiting game......

Hey Joe, congrats on becoming a dad! Boy or Girl? Leo from Goodshipped E-mailed me today to say that the Joker should be with them in two weeks. So panic over, for the time being anyway. It does get a bit nerve wracking though when someones sitting on $400 of your money:google

And now back to the waiting game......

thank you, it was a boy...

Imagine what the batman figures will look like when he's my age (I'm 41!!!)
Doh!
It will probably by remote controlled and it will play out scenes from the movies and it's mouth will open and it will talk...LOL

Goodluck with your shipment, let us know when it arrives.

Last edited:
I've been waiting patiently for my Joker to arrive from ABC Express. Tracking shows he's been in Chicago since the 16th and hasn't moved. The figure is only 80 miles away from me know and seems stuck there. :monkey2

Back