HT The Dark Knight figures waiting room

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Woohoo!! My Joker turned up today! I must say that I'm mightily impressed with Goodshipped as he only posted it on Friday :horror. Seriously Leo is an absolute star.:chew

I'm half in half out though as i've got the new suit Bats still to come and Leo's reserved the Bank Robber Joker for me.

YAY my jokers here! got scared for a sec cause his foot was loose in the box but it just popped back in...all i can say is wow! now the wait for Original Bats, Iron Man, and BR Joker

Off the clock for V1 Joker...

On the clock for:

TDK Bats
BR Joker

Soon for Two Face

Who is the seller? This is on ebay right?

It is on ebay. The seller is tse-sum. He has really good feedback. Over 1000 and no negatives. I did see a neutral for a delivery taking 2 months though.

I am probably worrying about nothing but I paid for it 11 days ago. (I checked my paypal) That is a long time to not even get a tracking number out of the guy. He says if he has not posted it he will do so tomorrow. (Wednesday 17th) That's 12 days just to get round to posting it?

I just bought The V1 Joker from StudioSunny on ebay. Are they any good? I see them on there a lot.

It is on ebay. The seller is tse-sum. He has really good feedback. Over 1000 and no negatives. I did see a neutral for a delivery taking 2 months though.

I am probably worrying about nothing but I paid for it 11 days ago. (I checked my paypal) That is a long time to not even get a tracking number out of the guy. He says if he has not posted it he will do so tomorrow. (Wednesday 17th) That's 12 days just to get round to posting it?

I just bought The V1 Joker from StudioSunny on ebay. Are they any good? I see them on there a lot.

I purchased a RAH Comic Venom sometime ago from StudioSunny, I didn't have any problems.

I purchased a RAH Comic Venom sometime ago from StudioSunny, I didn't have any problems.

They told me my Joker was getting mailed today.

As for the guy selling the Batman I have sent another mail to try and obtain the tracking number. 12 days to post an item that is in stock seems slack to me.

Sunny is great, i've bought my V1 joker, original batman and 1/4 bust all from him, and all have come when he said they would, in great condition. pre ordered the new suit batman (which he strangely only had a few of, now they have dissappeared?) and a bank robber joker, cant wait, you wont have any troubles

Yeah, I bought my takara second release bats from studio sunny and had no problems at all.
But I am happy to say, I got all my cash wired back from paypal and as long as BR Joker comes out decembre, razor´s edge will deliver.
But since it took me slightly more than 2 weeks of waiting I just reccomend if you do it from ebay and not from sunny but from somebody else who is not recommended (my seller also had 1000+ postive feedbacks) just tell him to wait for your cash.

:wave My original suit Bats arrived (much to my surprise) today to go along with last week's Joker.

Bye bye... OH wait--- I'm still waiting on a DH Bats and the Tumbler... and the Bank Robber Joker... Damn...

I'm back to waiting.:D

Wohooo!
At last, my Joker is shipping from BBTS!!

Hello,

Thank you for ordering from BigBadToyStore.com!

Your preorder item(s) have arrived and we have processed your order. To view the status of your order please log-in to your BBTS Account.

Your order summary is listed below:

Product ID Description Sub Standard Collector Subtotal
HOT10132 Batman: The Dark Knight - 1/6 Scale Movie Masterpiece Joker 1

I'm on the fence for the Bank Joker...I want the heasculpt, should I wait and get one from Ebay?
And 2-Face...I think it's cool but will look kind fo gross... ha ha ha
Maybe I'll get the headsculpt only too...

I am getting the Bank Robber Joker but not ordered it yet. I want to get the other Batman first. (The new suit)

Well my Batman has been posted and if all reports about Studio Sunny are correct then my Joker is on its way too!

I cannot wait!

I've got my Batman (Original Suit) shipped from Toys2. Now the wait begins again for my Bank Robber Joker on order.

I got my Joker today from Studio Sunny. It arrived fast and in immaculate condition. I would recommend him based on this. Still waiting for my Batman though.

I love the Joker figure! Too scared to touch it at the moment.

I'm still waiting on my Joker. Preordered on eBay from the same guy I got my original suit Batman from - with Bats he responded to emails super-fast, kept me updated, shipped the product really quickly, etc. I know that there have been a few problems for some dealers actually getting the Joker figures from Hot Toys so I'm not going to complain too much about the wait (he originally gave me the second to last week in August as a delivery date), but this guy now sometimes takes a week or more to answer an email (most recently it's been 5 days since he claimed to have got them in but he still hasn't responded to my request for a tracking number)...it's very frustrating! Definitely won't be buying from him again, even though his feedback is almost perfect (99.8% or something similar).

just got confirmation my Joker has shipped yesterday from sircharles34 on eba
can't wait for it to arrive!

(now I just hope it doesnt get hold up in customs, does anyone know what that would cost me over here in the Netherlands?)

Back