HT The Dark Knight figures waiting room

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I finally have Joker in hand. I'm amazed at the detail of this figure. Now for the long wait for BR Joker.

good news for all us second wavers from toys2..i just got a ups tracking number for my joker..so hopefully all of you guys wont have to wait til oct/nov..its supposed to be here on the 15th

yea I just got my shipping notice from toys2 aswell. i should get it on the 15th too. i'm looking forward to getting this guy

good news for all us second wavers from toys2..i just got a ups tracking number for my joker..so hopefully all of you guys wont have to wait til oct/nov..its supposed to be here on the 15th

yea I just got my shipping notice from toys2 aswell. i should get it on the 15th too. i'm looking forward to getting this guy

i got a ups notice today(maybe my joker:D) but it said it's coming from concord canada, is the toys2 warehouse? sorry it's my first time i order from toys2 and i checked my account and it still says pros.:banghead

I, too, shall happily leave this wretched thread having received my Joker but shall be back later to wait again for the Dark Knight Batman..just joking about the wretched part tee hee..AI also sent a toy hunter paper bag as a consolation prize..NICE!

Well, seems like a lot of people are on their way out of this thread but I'm on my way in. Just pre-ordered the Dark Knight suit Batman yesterday. It's part of the DCD release so I'll be waiting until December. I don't know if I can wait that long!:horror

Oh happy day! Leo from Goodshipped e-mailed me shipping notification. The Joker should be with me in a couple of weeks. :chew

I think my Bats (original costume) just went through (cc wise) at Toys2 yesterday and he should be on the way shortly.:banana:banana:banana

My order of Batman and Joker from Toys2 just came in today! Delivered to my work address, so I can't wait to get home and open these babies up!

And while I am officially out of this waiting room...I do have Bank Robber on order from Cornerstorecomics. :p

What does the workplace colleagues say when toy's get delivered? :D As thats what the shops write on the box.

Just ordered my Batman from ebay for $160.00 from a place in china, already have joker. 3-7 shipping so hopefully I won't be here too much longer.

Back