HT The Dark Knight figures waiting room

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi All,
for anyone who ordered from goodshipped, I just got my confirmation from Leo that my DK suit shipped out yesterday (I ordered in mid-july). He's actually shipping me all three (BB suit, DK suit, and joker), took a very long time, admittedly, but he's been a good guy the whole way...

Thanks for the update on goodshipped. He just sent my V1 joker this past week. He was 'holding' it suggesting I paid for multiple shipping and would ship it with the TDK Batman. That wasn't the case (I paid full shipping on each item) so he just shipped it. I ordered in mid-July, too, so I just sent him an email suggesting I will be expecting a tracking number shortly. We'll see if he comes through sooner than later. I want it NOW! :D

Hi All,
for anyone who ordered from goodshipped, I just got my confirmation from Leo that my DK suit shipped out yesterday (I ordered in mid-july). He's actually shipping me all three (BB suit, DK suit, and joker), took a very long time, admittedly, but he's been a good guy the whole way...

Sweet! Can't wait from my TDK Bats from goodshipped

Hi All,

Cheers for the heads up. Funnily enough I e-mailed Leo yesterday as I've heard nothing from him since early October. Hopefully he'll be shipping my TDK Bats soon as I also ordered in mid-July. I wonder how long it will be before he gets his bank robber Jokers in stock?

I posted this on the dealer thread as well but for those that ordered from us our shipment leaves HK on November 7th so your orders will be shipping mid week next week
Best
Joe

I posted this on the dealer thread as well but for those that ordered from us our shipment leaves HK on November 7th so your orders will be shipping mid week next week
Best
Joe

Thanks for the update, Joe! I have one coming from you as well. Can't wait to get it ('them' if you assume the HK dealer sends his soon). :chew :banana

I'm still trying to decide whether I should buy this figure or not.

Help me decide please...

I'm still trying to decide whether I should buy this figure or not.

Help me decide please...

Which one? I say all!!!! Honestly, any of these figures released by themselves in a year would be a top contender for "Figure of the Year". It's just they're all being released in the same year. That's why I'm splurging so to speak and getting all of them. The BR Joker is one of the best sculpts in any scale I've ever seen. Must own.

Okay, so far I have Batman Original Costume and Joker v1. Preordered Two-face and Joker BR. But I'm still not quite sure about buying Dark Knight Costume Batman.

Ye, the TDK new suit looks kind of chunky. I think I'm getting the Original suit.

Count me in with the Goodshipped crew as well.Im patience personified but seeing everyones photos of them enjoying their figures had been getting me very antsy-I ve got the Tumbler Batpod and Dark Knight Batman coming,all ordered through Leo.

I just got an e-mail from Leo at Goodshipped to say that he won't be getting the new suit Batman in until mid - late November? :banghead

Closer and closer.... zomg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111111 ¬_¬

actionHQ.com said:
Item status:
This is a PREORDER item and is expected to be in stock on:
Thursday 06 November, 2008. Subject to change.

Item description:

Note : Shipping on 11th Nov 2008!

I just got an e-mail from Leo at Goodshipped to say that he won't be getting the new suit Batman in until mid - late November? :banghead

Yeah, I'm in the same boat. I had to ask because he isn't proactive in his updates. So he tells me of his 'limited numbers in each of his shipments', 'multiple shipments' ... blah, blah, blah. Was just hoping that since at least another forum member got shipping info and that he ordered in mid-July, that I would have the same luck as I ordered in mid-July as well. No such luck and I get to wait even more. :google

I tell ya, now that Joe's offering all these figures up I will not waste my time and patience on these guys overseas!!! I have my orders in to him for a TDK Bats (second one), BRJ and HD.

:fireworks:fireworks:fireworks:fireworks
finally i got my TDK batman
:fireworks:fireworks:fireworks:fireworks

untitled-1.jpg

Back