HT The Dark Knight figures waiting room

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
after chasing animate international around for 2 3 weeks he finally replied to an email saying al the batmen had shipped and i would get my tracking number in 2 days.......

so either its on the way or hes still playing games. but hey lest got a response.

hahaha, you know it's funny. My tdk-batman arrived me 3 weeks ago from animate, and I got the same mail yesterday, that all batman had shipped.

He replied to my mail, which was 3 months old. <.<

I'm really glad, that I've got nothing to do anymore with him and I'm crossing my fingers, that you'll get yours soon...

Got mine too from ActionHQ was a nice suprise to wake up to :D

I was expecting to wake up to a despatched email, and nothing. It's now after 7PM in Hong Kong there and still nothing. :(

"Office hours: 9:30am-6:30pm Monday-Friday Hong Kong time."

They said to me it was getting despatched on the 11th and I'd get a tracking number.

[Edit] I take that back!

Just logged into my account.

11/10/2008
Shipped

Your Hot Toys Batman New Costume has shipped.

Shipment reference # is ************* and can be tracked here:

Your order details can be viewed here:

Thank you again for your business and we hope you will visit us again soon.

Regards,
Action HQ Team

Posting Date Posting Time Drop-off Point
10-Nov-2008 18:37 Pick Up Service

Date # Location Delivery Status
10-Nov-2008 Hong Kong Item posted and is being processed.
10-Nov-2008 Hong Kong Processed for departure.
10-Nov-2008 Hong Kong The item left Hong Kong for its destination on 11-Nov-2008

Last edited:
they were great with my BR Joker, though Batman's been out awhile now.

Most people are having big problems. Basically, Hot Toys only puts out a small amount of the figures at first, and animate gets a shipment, however, he goes and tells everyone that's ordered that he's got his shipment in and that they'll all be getting their figures, but he doesn't have a large shipment and he's slow so some people start getting their figures but he doesn't go in order of when people bought the figures. So other people start getting mad and he basically stops responding until people threaten bad feedback and paypal disputes, and then a month or so after the first shipments went out he gets the rest of his shipment and (slowly) mails them out to the rest of the people--and then acts like you're an idiot for not knowing when you'd get the figure.

I'd never order from him again, he's a freaking liar.

Plus he mails everything airmail even if you choose EMS.

Excellent. Got an e-mail form Leo form Goodshipped to say that Bats is on his way. He's left Hong Kong and should be here by the weekend! :chew

Anyone had an estimate form Action HQ as to when the BR Joker will start shipping?

Most people are having big problems. Basically, Hot Toys only puts out a small amount of the figures at first, and animate gets a shipment, however, he goes and tells everyone that's ordered that he's got his shipment in and that they'll all be getting their figures, but he doesn't have a large shipment and he's slow so some people start getting their figures but he doesn't go in order of when people bought the figures. So other people start getting mad and he basically stops responding until people threaten bad feedback and paypal disputes, and then a month or so after the first shipments went out he gets the rest of his shipment and (slowly) mails them out to the rest of the people--and then acts like you're an idiot for not knowing when you'd get the figure.

I'd never order from him again, he's a freaking liar.

Plus he mails everything airmail even if you choose EMS.

That sounds like a personal hell.

Excellent. Got an e-mail form Leo form Goodshipped to say that Bats is on his way. He's left Hong Kong and should be here by the weekend! :chew

Congrats, Jmek. When did you place our order? I am going to bust this guys chops if he isn't sending mine soon as I ordered it ... and PAID ... in mid-July.

Never again!!! :banghead Thanks to Joe for a local (meaning US) guy! :banana

Service: Parcelforce 24

Last tracked at: National Hub

Expected delivery date: 12-11-2008

:D

1. The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Ughhhh Sunny shipped mine on the 6th, and it's been sitting on "Foreign International Dispatch" on the USPS tracking site ever since.

The jerk never responded when I asked him if I could pay extra for EMS, so I'm stuck waiting on airmail.

Anyone had an estimate form Action HQ as to when the BR Joker will start shipping?

Have you contacted them to see?

Also when does BBTS get TDK suit? I see it's still down as pre-order.

Congrats, Jmek. When did you place our order? I am going to bust this guys chops if he isn't sending mine soon as I ordered it ... and PAID ... in mid-July.

Never again!!! :banghead Thanks to Joe for a local (meaning US) guy! :banana

Hey Kahibbi. I ordered around the same time as you, July the 23rd I believe. Send Leo an e-mail to jog him on a bit.

Hy guys!! I want to ask you something...
Its seems that many of you buy your TDK Stuff with Joe! And I want to ask him a couple of things about prices and timing.. I dont know if this is the place to ask you about this.. but It will be great i some of you can drop me a line about this! =)
Thanks a lot!!!!

Back