HT The Dark Knight figures waiting room

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my Dark Knight suit Batman today. Well impressed! Looks like I am not posting here again until I order my Bank Robber Joker. :)

I've thought of ordering from GoodShipped a couple of times, but their feedback puts me off - some of it looks fake. I mean, a guy with nine positive feedbacks leaving positive feedbacks for two Harvey Dent figures?

Who would leave positive feedback for something they haven't received yet?

still got my order in with abc expres for the bank robber and two-face both already paid for. Also the iron man stuff.
Will have to ask them when these are due from them. I hate to bother them again though , I had a problem with payment and kept asking questions and making sure of things.
They probably hate me. :lol
Then again , with the language barrier thing and stuff its better safe than sorry I suppose.

I've thought of ordering from GoodShipped a couple of times, but their feedback puts me off - some of it looks fake. I mean, a guy with nine positive feedbacks leaving positive feedbacks for two Harvey Dent figures?

Who would leave positive feedback for something they haven't received yet?

Me TBH. The guy's good and I like a lot of his customers leave feedback in advance. The only problem is he tends to get his stock in around a month or so after Hot Toys release them. But he's trustworthy and his prices are good as well which counts for a lot.

The only problem is he tends to get his stock in around a month or so after Hot Toys release them.

How is that any different from everyone else. Toys2 and the likes never got TDK until a month later after the official Hot Toys flagship store had it, and now quite a few regular stores are starting to just get them.

I got an e-mail saying my card has been successfully charged to reserve my place for one. And it's coming in stock on monday Nov 10,2008. They said it'll be shipped immediately and they will e-mail me with the tracking number when it's sent.

Last edited:
ugh i brought this ages ago and its finally gettin shipped, its like one of the fiest ones with the massive chest...so just for piece of mind if im not happy with it im going to sell it on.

Ok so could someone please just explain what all the fuss was about please.....
Does the later shipments have a better body or wat? i missed all this so im not in the know.

Last edited:
I got an e-mail saying my card has been successfully charged to reserve my place for one. And it's coming in stock on monday Nov 10,2008. They said it'll be shipped immediately and they will e-mail me with the tracking number when it's sent.

Goodshipped, ABC?

after chasing animate international around for 2 3 weeks he finally replied to an email saying al the batmen had shipped and i would get my tracking number in 2 days.......

so either its on the way or hes still playing games. but hey lest got a response.

after chasing animate international around for 2 3 weeks he finally replied to an email saying al the batmen had shipped and i would get my tracking number in 2 days.......

so either its on the way or hes still playing games. but hey lest got a response.

He's probably still playing games, I wouldn't ever trust him again.

Back