Hulk # 600..Red Hulk identity revealed !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2)Betty Ross. We assume red hulk is a man, but who knows. Perhaps after abomination "killed" her she was brought back with gamma radiation... Also, it would explain why Loeb went after Rulk with a group of super women. Trying to throw in some irony when people found out who Rulk really was. The drive to kill hulk could stem from a belief that destruction of the beast would free the man inside.

Won't be Betty. If it were they'd have designed it differently. Remember Menace?

Menace.png

She turned out to be Lily Hollister, Harry's fiancee but they still drew a conservative enough costume. They wouldn't have had Rulk running around sans shirt if it were Betty, its sounds like a dumb argument but I guarantee you this would be the case.

3)Banner. Either another split off Hulk persona story, OR literally just Banner. Lets not forget that Rick Jones is now Abom....and (unless something has happened since I stopped reading the book) we only ever saw Banner and then the Green hulk. Never saw Banner become the green hulk. Perhaps the green hulk is the split off persona, OR someone else entirely that Banner feels responsible for and needs to stop. As far as I know Rulk has never killed anyone. Rulk has claimed not to be Banner though, and the betty bots didnt work on him so I think this is a long shot.

This is what I hope it isn't. Enough with the splitting Banner personalities. We've had Savage Hulk, Grey Hulk, Mr. Fixit Hulk, Professor Hulk, "Guilt" Hulk and World War Hulk as different personalities within the same character. Enough already.

This is what I hope it isn't. Enough with the splitting Banner personalities. We've had Savage Hulk, Grey Hulk, Mr. Fixit Hulk, Professor Hulk, "Guilt" Hulk and World War Hulk as different personalities within the same character. Enough already.

Agreed we don't need another Hulk Persona, but at this point, it is the only explanation that wouldn't totally be out of left field.

Won't be Betty. If it were they'd have designed it differently. Remember Menace?

Menace.png

She turned out to be Lily Hollister, Harry's fiancee but they still drew a conservative enough costume. They wouldn't have had Rulk running around sans shirt if it were Betty, its sounds like a dumb argument but I guarantee you this would be the case.

Yup, I agree. Im just over speculating. Don't forget Savage banner! The mind of the hulk but the frail body of Bannar! I also hope it isnt Banner! That would definately be over kill on the split personas!

Another point to ponder....Does MARVEL or even LOEB know who Rulk is yet? Loeb seems to be flying by the seat of his rediculous pants on this series IMO. I'd say its entirely possible that he will just make it up when he gets there. The chances of it being Banner's split persona are probably about equal with it being Cho's skrull puppy....

Well, Marvel is advertising something to do with Captain America for June. The notion that it's Steve Rogers might not be too far-fetched. Over-the-top and insulting to enlightened readers of graphic literature, sure. But then, so is Loeb's writing on Hulk...

I haven't been following this series but is there no way it could be Amadeus Cho? With how important they've made him (He is the new Rick) it seems like it wouldn't be too far-fetched.

I haven't been following this series but is there no way it could be Amadeus Cho? With how important they've made him (He is the new Rick) it seems like it wouldn't be too far-fetched.

It depends on continuity. Cause Cho was in space with Herc for a lot of the Hulk titles.

Also..if Captain America is Rulk...I quit life! Or at least Marvel. Loeb is way over the top, and Marvel should step in and say...NOOO freakin WAY!

Thunderbolt Ross. He has the mean streak and knowledge of the weopons that he uses.

Mark my words its Steve Rogers

If this happens Loeb is the biggest F-up that every lived! And so is Quesada for letting it happen! He won't allow cigarettes in comics, but he has no issues with extreme stupidty apparently.

Thunderbolt Ross. He has the mean streak and knowledge of the weopons that he uses.

Dont think so. In issue 6 or so they showed Doc Sampson and thunderbold Ross standing over Rulk after Hulk and Thor beat his butt. My ONLY thought was that this image was a metaphoric intraspection and Rulk is in fact a combination of BOTH of them.

If this happens Loeb is the biggest F-up that every lived! And so is Quesada for letting it happen! He won't allow cigarettes in comics, but he has no issues with extreme stupidty apparently.

So he wanted to break up the Peter Parker / Mary Jane marriage. He didn't want them to have a divorce, because that is bad PR. So instead he broke up the marriage by both of them making a deal with the devil. (Much more moral there, Joe) :duh

Jeph Loeb hinted in the latest Wizard magazine that it had to do something with She-Hulk. I don't know what that means or if he was just joking. But I did have a strange feeling it was Captain America/ Steve Rogers as well.

Its gotta be someone weaker, Rulk says "I can't believe I beat up Thor" right? Why would Cap say that, he knows he can hold his own against Thor

Back