Hulk # 600..Red Hulk identity revealed !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Meh. Marvel is just setting up their next "Major Event" The RETURN OF THE HULK! It'll be neat to read how they give Banner back his powers and how he'll without question kick the crap out of every other "hulk" in the Marvel U.

Come on. Did they not reveal it? I'm not currently buying any titles outside of The Goon and BPRD so I'm needing to find this info out from fellow freaks... what up?

There's a Red Hulk!? What the..

And a Red She-Hulk...:lol

1248466591.jpg

Hulk fans want the WWH persona back. Instead we get Red She-Hulk, which looks like a 90s reject. :sick

The Hulk comic has become a farce.

Stop buying it.... Honestly Worm. I had over a 375 issue run of ASM and stopped buying it. Marvel is only in it for money now and the characters we love are their tools. Whether they overhype an issue number (like #600) or pack in some card and seal the comic in a bag or start from issue #1 or make glow in the dark/silver foil covers or bring back some crap artist that was overhyped to begin with or cross over every single title to ramp up sales or have Wolverine, Punisher, the Watcher, Franklin Richards and Super Adaptoid all guest star it all ends up the same: pure crap.

When it's all done the memories we have from when we're kids are what counts.

meh...... stopped buying these after number 10. pure crap and nothing of interest to me anymore. at first i really thought the Rulk was B.A., but then it just got boring fast.

Planet Hulk is solely responsible for me reading comics again as after I picked up the HC I was hooked again. I read WWH and picked up the first 10 issues of the Red Hulk and it was interesting for a while but it got old fast. I am curious about the identity of the Red Hulk but it really doesn't bother me not to know. I really hope the Planet Hulk personality and straighten this crap out.

I don't think even Marvel creatives know who Red Hulk is. They're still trying to figure out the best candidate for Red Hulk's true identity. That's why it wasn't revealed in Hulk #600. :lol

Has it been hinted at all about who he might be?
Who do you guys think it is?
Someone from Bruce's past?
Someone from when he's at Skaar?

Back