Hulk # 600..Red Hulk identity revealed !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That was one of my theories too...or another Banner split...but Loeb is a big caca, so it can be anybody....

I like this one, gosh I hope Loeb can redeem himself with the identity. If it is a big reveal, it may at least salvage the story. Plz Loeb!!! Do it right.

I like this one, gosh I hope Loeb can redeem himself with the identity. If it is a big reveal, it may at least salvage the story. Plz Loeb!!! Do it right.

If I know Loeb the big reveal will be a true scooby doo moment. The whole marvel universe will be there while Shield cuffs the big red loser and Fury pulls off his gamma suit. Then the whole Marvel U will exclaim in unison.....

"Aunt MAY????"

in june:

Hulk_600_Ross.jpg

and this is the tim sale variant cover!
HULK600_cvr_crop.jpg

tim sale's hulk is my personal favourite.:cool:

To be honest Marvel in my opinion is going great. You just have to look in the right places. First, just stay away from cross over/universe story arcs...usually start out interesting and turn into a WTF moment at the end. For example...Secret Invasion. Awesome premise, but in the end all of the worlds mightiest super heroes can't kill queen skrull with alll of their super powers. One shot from Norman Osborn's gun though...that takes her down fast.

Long story short, you want a good read pick up one or all of the following in no particular order:

Captain America
Thor
Captain Britain and the MI13
Invincible Iron Man

On top of that, look into some of their limited series. Just for example:

Magneto Testament
Spider-man Noir
The Sub-Mariner Marvel knights story...cant think of the name.

Highly recommend and concur with your reads, Thor is great and I have been hearing Iron Man is pretty good as well.

I've been looking at Hulk for the art (Can't say that I've been reading it for the stories) but having McGuinness work on this character is a great match, and even the fill-in artists were top-notch, Art Adams is one of my all time faves. It'll be nice to see who Rulk is, but I can drop this book once McGuiness moves onto another title.

I've been looking at Hulk for the art (Can't say that I've been reading it for the stories) but having McGuinness work on this character is a great match, and even the fill-in artists were top-notch, Art Adams is one of my all time faves. It'll be nice to see who Rulk is, but I can drop this book once McGuiness moves onto another title.

Art Adams is also one of my top 3 artist ever...:rock

So unless I missed it Hulk #600 didn't have a big reveal. And now they are back to the old numbering, with Hulk #13 this week?

So unless I missed it Hulk #600 didn't have a big reveal. And now they are back to the old numbering, with Hulk #13 this week?

There was no big reveal. They lied. And Hulk will continue with old numbering. Hulk #600 becomes Incredible Hulk #601 next month. Confused yet? The rest of marvel fans are.

There was no big reveal. They lied. And Hulk will continue with old numbering. Hulk #600 becomes Incredible Hulk #601 next month. Confused yet? The rest of marvel fans are.

Three different Hulk books:

Hulk featuring RULK, #15 on sale in Sept
Incredible Hulk featuring Banner and Skaar..for now, #602 on sale in Sept
Son of Hulk, #15 on sale in Sept featuring
Spoiler Spoiler:

Three different Hulk books:

Hulk featuring RULK, #15 on sale in Sept
Incredible Hulk featuring Banner and Skaar..for now, #602 on sale in Sept
Son of Hulk, #15 on sale in Sept featuring
Spoiler Spoiler:

What sucks is that we have all of these new Hulk family members and yet Marvel goes and...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back