Hulk Legendary scale bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank God!!!

I was just thinking that we needed some more Hulk pieces :rolleyes:

HEY SIDESHOW, YOU ARE AWARE THAT THERE ARE MORE CHARACTERS THAN JUST WOLVERINE, HULK, AND SPIDERMAN IN THE MARVEL UNIVERSE.

HulkPitushirt.jpg

I am pumped!!!

Last edited:
The PF was $324. Most Legendary Scales run about $199, there was no price difference for color change for Daredevil I don't see one for this either....the question is, it has to be slightly larger than the Thing 1:1 because Hulk was considerably larger than him even with his "pinhead".....the price can't go over the PF but definitely won't be the $199 I think.....so the price will what?

The PF was $324. Most Legendary Scales run about $199, there was no price difference for color change for Daredevil I don't see one for this either....the question is, it has to be slightly larger than the Thing 1:1 because Hulk was considerably larger than him even with his "pinhead".....the price can't go over the PF but definitely won't be the $199 I think.....so the price will what?

I'm definitely ordering this although the facial sculpt or of what we have seen isn't as good as what we have for the Hulk PF. I'm definitely hoping there is a Gray and if there is I guarantee it'll be the piece to break the downslide in the secondary market for LS pieces.

Oh I wish, I wish it was 1:1

:monkey2
Maybe the 1:1 line of marvel busts has been terminated :monkey2:monkey2

After the fantastic sculpt Andy did on the PF, I'm not sure that I'm liking this one too much. I'll have to see more to decide, it also needs to be a bit bigger than the other LS's. I would've preferred another 1:1 Marvel announcement.

After the fantastic sculpt Andy did on the PF, I'm not sure that I'm liking this one too much.

I would've preferred another 1:1 Marvel announcement.

ditto on the second paragragh but first statement is relevant to personal taste
I hate Andy's sculpt. it has nothing to do with the angry powerful Hulk I used to read. it is just a stupid looking big creature for me.
I like this bust better already from the preview. Hope the final pic will be as angry and powerful as the preview

ditto on the second paragragh but first statement is relevant to personal taste
I hate Andy's sculpt. it has nothing to do with the angry powerful Hulk I used to read. it is just a stupid looking big creature for me.
I like this bust better already from the preview. Hope the final pic will be as angry and powerful as the preview

we cant all be blessed with good taste..... :monkey1

Back