Hulk Legendary scale bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
God this thing look HORRIBLE!

2946_press07-001.jpg

2946_press08-001.jpg

God this thing look HORRIBLE!

Oh, I don't know, it looks like Hulk had some nice caps put on his teeth. :lol

Don't collect this LS bust line (can't stand the size), so I passed. Andy need not worry though, his PF is still the definitive version.

Huh......its only 10" x 12" much to small IMHO. It should have at least match the Thing 1:1 of 14" x 16". The facial sculpt is horrid. Another Easy Pass for this line.....truly disappointing.

Just not a fan of this piece. I understand the scale (though I don't have to like it) but Hulk just seems destined for a 1:1 bust and this certainly falls short.

i might be the ONLY one but i think this face is really good! i like it. better than the premium format face. anyways, my only issue is that it stands at 10". are the other bust at THAT height?

besides, i can think of gettin this repainted as a grey hulk and somehow it'll look awesome!

I would have gotten this if they went with a more old school Hulk design like the PF, but this is more like the modern desigs which I'm not a fan of. I'd love a Sideshow bust like this:

ds_thulk.jpg

He looks like a cross between Moe from the Three Stooges and Chatterbox from Hellraiser.

Not liking the sculpt.

The nameplate though looks nice. :)

Huh......its only 10" x 12" much to small IMHO. It should have at least match the Thing 1:1 of 14" x 16".

In the Hulk's defense, the LSB line has no specific scale. SS can make all the busts the same size no matter what the character. The LSBs aren't supposed to be in scale with one another.

From SS's website:

With the new Legendary Scale format, there is no restriction to a strict scale such as 1:2 or 1:3, so that the most optimum scale and design can be utilized for each character.

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/behindtheshow/?p=1668

I'm not a fan of either this LS Hulk or the 'vs' version. However, the PF rendition is fanfriggintastic! :rock

Back