I don't get it.....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bearmodel

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys!

I was looking at the gift card section and the second chance section at SS website and I'm so surprised that some of the most popular pieces are still available. I think Conan PF is one of the nicest pieces done to date but it is still available, on sale mind you...also Darkness LSB which I thought it was one of the most popular releases last year at Comic Con...
Even Hellboy II PF is available on sale...... I don't get it

I do understand that the economy is down and a lot of things are coming out the same time, but they were so popular and people reviews and comments were nothing short than amazing, so how come they are still available? :confused::confused::confused:

When you're preordering items that are shipping six months away... a lot can happen in between ordering and shipping...

They were popular items with a lot of hype. When it comes down to the wire though people really don't feel like throwing down hundreds of dollars on 80s cult movie pieces.

Just my opinion.

I ordered all three of those, and ended up canceling the Conan PF. It's a nice piece, but after looking at the promo pics for a few months, I decided that it's just not a definitive Conan statue.

If they ever decide to make a dio/pf based on the iconic movie poster, I'll order immediately... well... immediately after I change my 'splooged-in' drawers.

Conan-the-Barbarian-italian-Movie-Poster-C10076453.jpeg

I ordered all three of those, and ended up canceling the Conan PF. It's a nice piece, but after looking at the promo pics for a few months, I decided that it's just not a definitive Conan statue.

If they ever decide to make a dio/pf based on the iconic movie poster, I'll order immediately... well... immediately after I change my 'splooged-in' drawers.

Conan-the-Barbarian-italian-Movie-Poster-C10076453.jpeg

that would be cool to do both in PF and the have a companion base like they did wife frank n bride

i think some of those things were sent back, because of flaws.
or what ever reason, and they're resaleing them.

Poses.. I would have bough Conan, but the warpaint version they gave us does not cut it for me. I am more surprised the the Ironman Mach1 Maquette excl. is still available.

Using most gift cards on a PF is like a drop in the bucket. Pays for shipping sometimes and that's it.

I have a $25 gift card from the Indy DVD set that expires on the 31st if someone wants it. PM me!

Back