[iminime] (The Cowboy), The Bounty Hunter & The Bandit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was stated a while back that Blondie was on the ZCWO body. I took that as truth until now. I didn't mess around much with him until today and in comparison to Bateman (who is definitely on a ZCWO) it seems that Blondie is on a KO. It's a good version with tight joints and whatnot but he's a lot shorter than Bateman is.

Can someone confirm what body Blondie is on and what body AE and Tuco will be on? They look to all be around the same heights in the proto pics. I'm just wondering if it's KO or ZCWO's across the board. I'm actually hoping that they're KO because as good as the ZCWO is, it's a bit too tall

So these on schedule? Early June :pray:? Also the cowboy boots and the secret items...?

I asked Denny about the boots. He said no more pairs were done, and there is only enough for what was ordered, so no extra boots.

On the plus side when Steve Rogers comes out, he has some good stuff on him for Blondie and also Rigg's.

It was stated a while back that Blondie was on the ZCWO body. I took that as truth until now. I didn't mess around much with him until today and in comparison to Bateman (who is definitely on a ZCWO) it seems that Blondie is on a KO. It's a good version with tight joints and whatnot but he's a lot shorter than Bateman is.

Can someone confirm what body Blondie is on and what body AE and Tuco will be on? They look to all be around the same heights in the proto pics. I'm just wondering if it's KO or ZCWO's across the board. I'm actually hoping that they're KO because as good as the ZCWO is, it's a bit too tall

I think it was discussed here a while back, that the 3 figures are on identical bodies, maybe Tuco with a fat suit underneath.

I asked Denny about the boots. He said no more pairs were done, and there is only enough for what was ordered, so no extra boots.

On the plus side when Steve Rogers comes out, he has some good stuff on him for Blondie and also Rigg's.

can u please elaborate a bit more on the steve rogers accessories being good for Blondie?

I think it was discussed here a while back, that the 3 figures are on identical bodies, maybe Tuco with a fat suit underneath.

I'm pretty sure that's the case but I'm wondering what body it is across the board. If I remember correctly I think it was Axe who corrected me a while back when I said that Blondie was on a KO and he said it was on the ZCWO. I know that Bateman is on the ZCWO and I just came around to realizing that whatever Blondie is on is quite different (shorter, tight but creaky joints; really seems like a KO).

The main reason why I'm asking is because I'm trying to get an idea of the heights of the BrBa figs. I have Bateman and Blondie in hand and I'm trying to confirm what bodies they're on, so I know how tall Walt is going to be

447118.jpg

Now...just need to do the some last stage of works. I think Mid June would be...possible. but the problem is....there are many holidays in May and June in Korea.

Will keep you guys informed.

Back