InArt: 1/6 Superman (Cavill)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_8735.png

I agree. While I’m not the biggest fan of InArt in general, theirs is definitely superior. And when the light is on it properly, it shines how it’s supposed to.

The airbrushing on top of the suit that a lot of these custom artists do is just plain wrong and inaccurate.

I do, however, wonder what the HT 2.0 will look like
It's one of those things that when you notice the shine is on the raised part it just looks wrong, almost damaged.

That body does have good shape though.

Yay “influencer batch”. Inart need to take note how much this pisses of actual paying customers. So the people that buy your product aren’t as important as some other douches that will spam videos & pics - most often badly - months before the people that actually support your business by paying for these items.
I got the batman in the 1st batch & it was absolutely ruined for me by getting what seemed like an old figure by the time I got it. I look at the Batman on my shelf not in awe of the great work of the suit or the headsculpts but with a feeling of disdain for the figure and the company behind it. It was an old figure by the time I got it & many haven’t even got theirs yet

Isn't that too bright and blue? I don't like the airbrushing, makes his muscles look painted on rather than sculpted muscle underneath the suit, so Inart looks better to me.

View attachment 725462
View attachment 725463
I agree. While I’m not the biggest fan of InArt in general, theirs is definitely superior. And when the light is on it properly, it shines how it’s supposed to.

The airbrushing on top of the suit that a lot of these custom artists do is just plain wrong and inaccurate.

I do, however, wonder what the HT 2.0 will look like
I don't like the bright colors either.

I agree the airbrushing method makes it look cheap. But I think it can work if it's really subtle, to accentuate what's already present, such that you can't tell the paint apart from the light that's catching it.

Maybe..

But what I do like about the Hot Toys figure (and it's the only thing I like) is the way the chrome and texture come through under natural conditions with very little effort. It's more sensitive to light, and much more reactive than Inart's.

Everybody keeps referring to those pictures from that last event when Inart had their figure on display, but my goodness there are like 6 lights pointed at the figure in close proximity just to get that sheen to come through.

Now, on one hand, I'm not keen on having 6 lights cluttered around my display to get the figure looking the way I want. Especially that they'd have to be on the entire time. But on the other hand.. ideally, I want the figure to react in the same conditions as the real thing. Otherwise I'll be very limited with how I can light the figure.

To set my mind at ease, I'd like to see both figures compared in the same natural conditions.

I don't like the bright colors either.

I agree the airbrushing method makes it look cheap. But I think it can work if it's really subtle, to accentuate what's already present, such that you can't tell the paint apart from the light that's catching it.

Maybe..

But what I do like about the Hot Toys figure (and it's the only thing I like) is the way the chrome and texture come through under natural conditions with very little effort. It's more sensitive to light, and much more reactive than Inart's.

Everybody keeps referring to those pictures from that last event when Inart had their figure on display, but my goodness there are like 6 lights pointed at the figure in close proximity just to get that sheen to come through.

Now, on one hand, I'm not keen on having 6 lights cluttered around my display to get the figure looking the way I want. Especially that they'd have to be on the entire time. But on the other hand.. ideally, I want the figure to react in the same conditions as the real thing. Otherwise I'll be very limited with how I can light the figure.

To set my mind at ease, I'd like to see both figures compared in the same natural conditions.
The thing is no matter how subtle it is it's on the raised areas which shouldn't reflect more than the lower areas.

One person's not reflective enough is another person's too reflective. Those photos from the last event are lighting it to its limit to show off how it can look but it's way too much in my opinion.

Everything is shipping together I swear. Truly wonder when we should expect the invoice, I hope not around Christmas/New Year bc during that time shipping especially international is a hot mess. I hope it won’t ship before January, I truly don’t have energy for Xmas drama.
IMG_9719.jpeg

He actually surprised everyone with his Aragorn and those pics ended up looking pretty decent. But it's still hilarious to poke fun at him for how bad he botched The Batman :ROFLMAO:

Concerned the suit will end up looking dull. I don't think Inart will beat this...

I don't see why they can't though, given the fabulous work we've seen from customizers. I really don't like the stock Hot Toys figure, but they definitely did some things better.

View attachment 725363
the muted colours of BvS is way better

Yay “influencer batch”. Inart need to take note how much this pisses of actual paying customers. So the people that buy your product aren’t as important as some other douches that will spam videos & pics - most often badly - months before the people that actually support your business by paying for these items.
I got the batman in the 1st batch & it was absolutely ruined for me by getting what seemed like an old figure by the time I got it. I look at the Batman on my shelf not in awe of the great work of the suit or the headsculpts but with a feeling of disdain for the figure and the company behind it. It was an old figure by the time I got it & many haven’t even got theirs yet

The way they blatantly call it 'influencer batch'. I am starting to dislike InArt, or at the very least the way they conduct themselves.

PRIORITISE CUSTOMERS.
Not DIMfluencers.

Back