InArt: 1/6 Superman (Cavill)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Angry face is Perfect, but don't know what to think of the neutral face, seems not as good as proto.
But be careful because InArt videos are not the best for highlighting HS, as we've seen with Aragorn and others.

Unboxing looks great. Excited but wont be in my hands until 2025 i bet :(
In saying that, neutral face looks good, but the angry one is amazing. Either way, a big upgrade over the HTs version.

I think he looks great! At least it’s not a big downgrade! Somehow eyes don't look as accurate as they used to, maybe it's a dark lighting. As I see they optimized the body! Kryptonian writing on the arm should have been higher, I think we have complained lot about that and they should heard it. My main issue is the butt plug. I’m not using that feature, it will ruin the suit.

Last edited:
They didn't improve the musculature and is even a bit of a downgrade from the proto.

I think this will look much better in hand and in better lighting. Remember the first photos Inart showed of the final product for Batman and how much people bashed them for it only to look amazing once people uploaded their own photos

Not a fair comparison because the quality of the InArt video is ugly, but it's all we have for now
01.png
02.png

Looks good, not great.
Still didn’t fix a lot of the issues of the prototype.
Collar shape wrong
Armband placing wrong
Piping placing wrong
Arm joint still visible through suit

Can’t comment too much on sculpt since video quality isn’t great. But looks like a slight downgrade.

Do love the wired cape and the flightpole looks like a decent solution to the ht nightmare clamps.

Last edited:
Not a fair comparison because the quality of the InArt video is ugly, but it's all we have for now
View attachment 727361View attachment 727362
Looks pretty close. Slightly different facial angles so features look different. Thighs are definitely larger than they were on the proto. I'm not one of the InArt v Hot Toys guys, but I think HT was waiting to InArt release and now they gonna tweak their upcoming 2.0 Superman based on the community feedback. So it might be equally good if not better. This figure is absolutely gorgeous but somehow for now I don't have that WOW factor.

P.S. That ''Justin inspired'' curl is still there, I'm surprised they thrown it in the box without any protection.

Except for those inaccurate details on his suit. Those are just facts.
Yep, they straight up ignored people’s attention towards the blatantly wrong and inaccurate costuming details. Crazy – I really thought they would’ve optimized them, I mean they are so blatant.

I honestly did not expect them to change anything, in fact, the legs have been the same from their last event and overall nothing has been changed. After seeing their final Batman sculpt, it seems that they don’t take as much feedback as we would like.

I’m very impressed with the head sculpt though, the neck seems a good thickness from this angle. I was quite disappointed with their BW head sculpt hair and trimming it was time consuming. I’m excited to get a sculpted version this time. Body just needs modding.

IMG_0312.jpeg

Last edited:
Back