InArt: 1/6 Superman (Cavill)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Please point me to where I mention anywhere in my post that the HT figure had better proportions than the InArt? Oh wait, I didn’t. I never said that the HT figure was better. I mentioned that the InArt cape was well made but also felt the HT cape was as well.
You just make it seem like the entire INART Superman is a total fail because of one item not being to your own liking.
What I did say was that I didn’t think the InArt was hyper real. That doesn’t mean that I think the HT one is better or hyper real, though. Ok? Lol
I never said nor implied you thinking the HT one was hyperreal or better.

I just shared an opposing viewpoint/opinion. You don’t have to like it, but I’m sorry for how you and others respond/react to it.
We both shared our opposing view points but nothing dramatic about.

You said you felt the InArt was hyper real. I don't think it is, but there was no animosity or anger behind it. Just disagreeing. Nothing more needed to be added :dunno wasn't looking for a debate on the why :lol

You brought comparison between the InArt and HT figure as a whole into the conversation when I didn't. I was simply talking about the capes which is why I left that part out of my second reply as it had nothing to do with the capes:huh

You just make it seem like the entire INART Superman is a total fail because of one item not being to your own liking.
Not sure how you got that from me saying that I felt the InArt cape was inaccurate and needed replacing no different than you saying the HT capes were crap. I literally said that I'd agree with you and your assessment about the capes had the they been accurate. B/c yea, it is stupid to be spending $50+ on a cape. Unfortunately, even though InArt gave 2 presumably really well made capes, they're still inaccurate. Please tell me how me calling the InArt capes inaccurate make it seem like I'm saying the InArt figure is a total fail?
I never said nor implied you thinking the HT one was hyperreal or better.
This bit below implies that my thinking is that HT was better or that I'm dismissing the issues that HT has when I never even brought up the HT proportions in the first place, which garnered the "please tell me where I said..." response. Again, only been commenting on the capes.
And you didn’t take issue with the gorilla arms and monster thighs enough to feel the need to replace the entire figure? Ok lol

Last edited:
We both shared our opposing view points but nothing dramatic about.

You said you felt the InArt was hyper real. I don't think it is, but there was no animosity or anger behind it. Just disagreeing. Nothing more needed to be added

You brought comparison between the InArt and HT figure as a whole into the conversation when I didn't. I was simply talking about the capes which is why I left that part out of my second reply as it had nothing to do with the capes:huh

Not sure how you got that from me saying that I felt the InArt cape was inaccurate and needed replacing no different than you saying the HT capes were crap. I literally said that I'd agree with you and your assessment about the capes had the they been accurate. B/c yea, it is stupid to be spending $50+ on a cape. Unfortunately, even though InArt gave 2 presumably really well made capes, they're still inaccurate. Please tell me how me calling the InArt capes inaccurate make it seem like I'm saying the InArt figure is a total fail?

This bit below implies that my thinking is that HT was better or that I'm dismissing the issues that HT has when I never even brought up the HT proportions in the first place, which garnered the "please tell me where I said..." response. Again, only commented on the capes.
You misinterpreted me on various things here, have misconstrued and twisted things, and you’re making it seem like you were only talking about the capes, but I’m over this. Sorry you didn’t like my responses/opinions on this matter. We’ll agree to disagree.

You misinterpreted me on various things here, have misconstrued and twisted things, and you’re making it seem like you were only talking about the capes, but I’m over this. Sorry you didn’t like my responses/opinions on this matter. We’ll agree to disagree.
Sorry that you feel that way, but I don't think I did. Anyone can go back and read my replies if they want to or see them below. I was just talking about the capes aside from my initial disagreement about the hyper real look of this figure and the implication RE: the HT comparison, were I admittedly mimicked you cadence in the last sentence:dunno Maybe we both misinterpreted each other here and it's the fault of text conversation vs in-person as things can easily get mixed up that way. Anyway, I wasn't trying to have a big disagreement or debate here. Sorry that it turned into more than necessary.

Yea not seeing the hyper real here for this one. Maybe Aragorn and Gandalf but not this figure.

As far as the cape argument is concerned, I’d agree if they were accurate, but they are aren’t so they still need to be replaced. They appear to be well made and the standard drapes nicely, but so does the HT one. The color is also too bright and the material lacks the patterned texture. So far, Unreal still has the most accurate BvS Superman cape

We’ll just have to agree to disagree then. In my opinion, the HT BvS cape is quite nice. A little thick due to being two-ply, but it drape really well still. Again, not saying that the InArt cape is a bad cape from a technically “how it’s made” standpoint, but it’s still not accurate, simple as that; therefore, it still needs to be replaced which was my point.

Please point me to where I mention anywhere in my post that the HT figure had better proportions than the InArt? Oh wait, I didn’t. I never said that the HT figure was better. I mentioned that the InArt cape was well made but also felt the HT cape was as well.

What I did say was that I didn’t think the InArt was hyper real. That doesn’t mean that I think the HT one is better or hyper real, though. Ok? Lol

Sorry that you feel that way, but I don't think I did. Anyone can go back and read my replies if they want to or see them below. I was just talking about the capes aside from my initial disagreement about the hyper real look of this figure and the implication RE: the HT comparison, were I admittedly mimicked you cadence in the last sentence:dunno Maybe we both misinterpreted each other here and it's the fault of text conversation vs in-person as things can easily get mixed up that way. Anyway, I wasn't trying to have a big disagreement or debate here. Sorry that it turned into more than necessary.
It’s aight, man. I know I’m hated on this forum lol, so it’s whatever.

Last edited:
Just merely expressing my own opinions. I’m sorry they sometimes go against the grain.

You’re entitled to your opinion bud

I just saw your post with the background and now it makes more sense why you would feel on edge about the entire thing

It’s just figures bro - we all love toys a bit too much, let’s not forget that - if we geeks won’t support each other who else will? Relax and enjoy 😊

It’s aight, man. I know I’m hated on this forum lol, so it’s whatever.
Hyper, I hold your opinion in as high regard as I do Gipe's. Don't ever feel like you're hated around here just over a (admittingly interesting) debate.

We're all better than that, fella. Real talk.

reeeeee.jpg

Hate is a strong word, but I definitely see anger and even can hear high pitched voice in your posts. This is a doll forum of course there gonna be disagreements, but we don’t need to take it personal.
If you see anger and hear high pitched voice and tone in my posts, I assure you that’s all you. Maybe ‘frustrated’ is the better word? Cause admittedly, yeah, sometimes I am and on edge given prior context. You can dm me if you’d like. I also didn’t mean to use the word ‘hate’ that seriously….

Last edited:
Back