InArt - Black Myth: Wukong (Video Game) 1/6 Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
God I want this, but this couldn't come at a worse time for me financially.
It is expensive but it looks SO GOOD.

Damn, sold out already. I had it in my cart and was trying to pay for it, but it's already gone.

You can always resell it for 1k :lol
1724158907578.png

Fingers crossed. Tag me if you happen to see it back up today. It's too bad they don't offer their normal free shipping on it - $168 for shipping is insane. That's more than what I've paid for resin statues lmao.
The shipping is what made me hesitate for sure, that and the prospect of not eating for a month to afford it.
If it was last month, next month or even just earlier this month I would have got it - but the timing was terrible for me.
Maybe its a sign?
I'll message if it comes back up!

WOW.
Insanely impressive - gotta be good news on the Inart figures front?
Really want Wukong in his full armor/regalia.
Also hoping the crazy demand and attention convince them to keep releasing the collector's edition in batches.

At this point with this success, definitely looking good with IA potentially announcing something.

Pretty good I'd say in terms of sales. I want the full armor version.. hope they make it. haha
It's amazing for day one sales. Especially from an unknown studio and brand new IP.

Apparently 90% of players are from China, so a lot of support from there since it's probably the first big "AAA" game from China.

It's amazing for day one sales. Especially from an unknown studio and brand new IP.

Apparently 90% of players are from China, so a lot of support from there since it's probably the first big "AAA" game from China.
I imagine it's going to be popular since it's definitely based on Chinese Mythology and on one of the best books written. Also this inspired the majority of Anime. I have wanted a true Monkey King game for a long time and I finally got one.

Got to chapter 2 and you do get this armor in that section and it's great but the graves and gauntlets are different which is a shame but definitely now I wish I could have gotten that figure.

Back