InArt - Black Myth: Wukong (Video Game) 1/6 Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Watching content creators unbox this figure and have no idea how to handle it is so funny to me.
I know who your talking about. I started to cringe so hard because I'm like this idiot has no idea what he has in hand and how much that figure would cost as a single release or it's rooted version. Smh I feel he's literally a child who will break it from mishandling and would toss it right after.

Damn 10 million already

IMG_5111.jpeg

InArt for sure is making more figures. I'm hyped and have been having fun so far.

InArt for sure is making more figures. I'm hyped and have been having fun so far.

Same here. Loving the game!

So now I have 2 things to look forward to with regards to physical merchandise:

1-physical copy of the game. I PRAY to GuanYin that will happen.

2-1/6 figure. I refuse to believe InArt won’t make more.

Its confirmed to be now, the collectors edition includes a figure not a statue

Photos below showing some of the swap out parts for the figure.
Not gonna lie, THIS is the type of collector's edition I always dreamed of buying. One that came with a cool, memorable collectible rather than just crappy pamphlets, stickers, pins, digital artbook and all that bs. Though it's obviously not feasible if you want large sales volume given the fact that the figure itself is limited.

Imagine if InArt did something similar for Mass Effect.

Not gonna lie, THIS is the type of collector's edition I always dreamed of buying. One that came with a cool, memorable collectible rather than just crappy pamphlets, stickers, pins, digital artbook and all that bs. Though it's obviously not feasible if you want large sales volume given the fact that the figure itself is limited.

Imagine if InArt did something similar for Mass Effect.
Oh yeah, that would be awesome.
I'm now imagining an Inart God of War: Ragnarok collectors edition/figures and my jaw is on the floor - could you imagine....
This I'd be happy with. The opening fight and sequence was peak!View attachment 722455
Oh yeah, that would make for an incredible figure.

How is the game's story by the way for those currently playing it?

I'm now imagining an Inart God of War: Ragnarok collectors edition/figures and my jaw is on the floor - could you imagine....

The story is definitely reliant on knowing the original Journey to the West. Otherwise, it feels pretty light - it’s starting to pick up more in Chapter 3.

If you’re familiar with Journey To The West it’s going to resonate more, but it’s quite disjointed.
I’m enjoying it a helluva lot, combat’s great and the art style and overall graphics are insane.

One aspect I do love also is at the end of the chapters you get a animated short story or "music video" that is just amazing.

Sooo just got this at said price, another one left apparently. We shall see

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-08-29 at 09.34.17.png
    Screenshot 2024-08-29 at 09.34.17.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
Back