InArt - Black Myth: Wukong (Video Game) 1/6 Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also my seller clarified a few things for me and it pretty much lines up with what folk here are saying/have pieced together.

Seller: "Hi, this is not the collectors version, the actual height of this model is 17cm. the collectors version is a limited edition has been wristed and is currently being resold on eBay probably up to £540. This is the second batch of production, pre-sale period, aimed at the public who like ‘Black Myth: Wukong’."

Me: "But you are using the images from the collectors edition?
I thought I was purchasing the collector edition figure because of the images used."

Seller: "Yes, since the main body is the same, just without the other accessories of the collector‘s edition, there is no change in the picture used, and I‘m just about to add the actual situation to my item description."

Which to be fair it seems like they did.
So no, it isnt the one in the pics and it seemingly wont even be 1/6 scale as it will only be 17cm - which I pointed out to them.

Cancel now folks before it dispatches.

Also my seller clarified a few things for me and it pretty much lines up with what folk here are saying/have pieced together.

So no, it isnt the one in the pics and it seemingly wont even be 1/6 scale as it will only be 17cm - which I pointed out to them.

There will probably be more merch released because of the popularity. I saw what looked like a render of a rotocast statue in a cool box but I can’t find it now.
But, I bet those eBay sellers will send (if they send anything) something like this:
https://www.huaotoys.com/products/b...om-decoration-black-wukong-myth-ps5-7-8in-6in

Last edited:
There will probably be more merch released because of the popularity. I saw what looked like a render of a rotocast statue in a cool box but I can’t find it now.
You're right, they will likely release some more merch, including official figures in the future.
Hell, Inart themselves might have another go.

Yeah just wait for another version officially by InArt already in Chapter 4 and there is some cool armor you get and some just look dope AF. The game is a success with 2 million players and how many copies it's sold. InArt for sure sees the potential the line can have. They can even make Erlang and his Hound if needed to pair with future Wukongs.

80% of the sales came from China. Guess they just have to see if there's as big of a market there for high end figures .

1. I've seen lots of these for sale on sites like AliExpress and eBay. Some of the sellers claim that it is a 1/6 scale figure and some claim that it will be on a lower scale.. But, I don't believe that the quality of these products will be high quality and certainly not the same quality as Inart's. What's more, there is no way to know for sure whether it is a statue or an action figure. Until this "product" comes out, there will be no way to know for sure.

2. Anyway, I found a picture of a printed head in diffrerent scales for sale, maybe that's the head they'll be using for this knockoff? :unsure:
Saa80cfec4bd14e88bac7aaf5d8af4e09t.jpg

3. In any case, it's hard for me to believe that other companies won't consider making their own version.. The game is very popular and breaking records and I think it's only a matter of time until we start seeing more different types released, but, personally I really like Inart's version, it seems amazing and very accurate, if Inart won't do a reissue it will be a crime lol:LOL: and a miss on their part.. there is a huge demand and they must take advantage of this opportunity before more and more companies will enter the race!

It was mentioned back in June in the main Inart/Queen Studios 1:6 thread that they will be making more figures from the game (apparently mentioned during a live stream) so hopefully new figures will be revealed soon.

wukong.png

3. In any case, it's hard for me to believe that other companies won't consider making their own version.. The game is very popular and breaking records and I think it's only a matter of time until we start seeing more different types released, but, personally I really like Inart's version, it seems amazing and very accurate, if Inart won't do a reissue it will be a crime lol:LOL: and a miss on their part.. there is a huge demand and they must take advantage of this opportunity before more and more companies will enter the race!
Seems like Haoyu Toys already updated their Monkey King with a new “dark” version that more closely matches the game. The new headsculpt looks like the game version as well.

1-6-scale-haoyu-toys-h22037-monkey-kings-dark-version-of-the-great-saint-action-figure-4.jpg

It’s up on OSK.

Seems like Haoyu Toys already updated their Monkey King with a new “dark” version that more closely matches the game. The new headsculpt looks like the game version as well.

1-6-scale-haoyu-toys-h22037-monkey-kings-dark-version-of-the-great-saint-action-figure-4.jpg

It’s up on OSK.
Actually it was two versions that went up before this and the lighter colored one. He's just putting this one up again for PO.

Don't expect third party companies to blatantly release a Black Myth Wukong figure. Game Science has already stopped some companies from going into pre-production, like for example Fanart 1/4 statue.

Most likely we will have to wait for InArt's eventual release or you have some third party attempting to release "maybe Black Myth Wukong but not really Wukong" figures similar to Haoyu above.

Don't expect third party companies to blatantly release a Black Myth Wukong figure. Game Science has already stopped some companies from going into pre-production, like for example Fanart 1/4 statue.

Most likely we will have to wait for InArt's eventual release or you have some third party attempting to release "maybe Black Myth Wukong but not really Wukong" figures similar to Haoyu above.
And who really wants one that "sorta looks like it but not really kinda if you squint"

Idk looks like some companies are making their own wukong figures. Like this one which is made of silicone and rooted.
1000005288.jpg
1000005289.jpg
1000005290.jpg

Idk looks like some companies are making their own wukong figures. Like this one which is made of silicone and rooted. View attachment 724139View attachment 724140View attachment 724141
It's the "maybe it's Wukong from Black Myth, but not really" look. The armor looks more like elements plucked from the game and the face is extremely stylized.

Good if you want a stand in but I don't think it's something I would consider since there are already quite a bit of Wukong figures out there representing various media appearances that are more classic.

Back