InArt - Black Myth: Wukong (Video Game) 1/6 Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Smh... almost 2 month delay.

1728123318065.png

Smh... almost 2 month delay.

View attachment 730725
Aw man, that sucks, I’m sorry. This whole release with PlayAsia has been a mess with how many of the original orders in June were cancelled.

Did they at least send you the game code?

I wonder if anybody who ordered back in the first wave in June actually got their order shipped from PlayAsia.

Aw man, that sucks, I’m sorry. This whole release with PlayAsia has been a mess with how many of the original orders in June were cancelled.

Did they at least send you the game code?

I wonder if anybody who ordered back in the first wave in June actually got their order shipped from PlayAsia.
The game code with the second batch is included with the physical item.

The game code with the second batch is included with the physical item.
Yeah, that’s what I was wondering. The codes aren’t physically packaged into the boxes so I feel like the least the manufacturer could have done was send PlayAsia the codes to give out to their customers who are waiting.

Last edited:
View attachment 729393View attachment 729394View attachment 729395View attachment 729396
INART 1/6可動人偶 齊天大聖孫悟空 #黑神話悟空# #wf上海#

Hear say from people at the convention:

Suozi Armor Destined One may be at reasonable pricing. Game Science has been quite reasonable with their pricing on collabs. For example the game controllers with Flydigi and 8bitdo were priced similar to the original versions without extra 'license tax' and their collabs with a T Shirt company is also cheap with really good materials and printing. (I can attest to the tshirt because I have 2 of them now)

1/12 figures will hopefully be under 500rmb (around $100) if they can do it, this includes Bale Batman.

The bad news, don't expect the pre order for Destined One too soon because the prototype we saw was developed just recently as Game Science delivered those files quite late. (that is pretty much a given because the Suozi Armor in the game now is quite a new armor that was added late into the game development). The original Suozi armor, which you can also get in the game looks like this in the first trailer:
View attachment 729750

As mentioned by Game Science boss here; they are making sure that their collaborative merchs are of good quality while making sure the pricing remains reasonable for most collectors.

This corroborates what I said earlier that the pricing for their merch so far has remained quite reasonable and even cheap but good - high quality.

1728224327800.png
1728224339624.png

Benicio Del Toro Beautiful Beyond Compare GIF

Absolutely stunning - probably the most exquisitly detailed figure in 1/6 I've ever seen.
I genuinely may refrain from buying the Inart Legolas and Nazgul, or even cancel my Hermione and Ron so I can put the funds towards this.
I have hope it will be reasonable though based on some of the comments above.
What a piece of stunning craftsmanship.

Back