InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Legolas 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just because they have the time doesn't mean they'll use it. Aragorn and Superman had inaccuracies that folks pointed out which still made it to the final product. For the price point, they either need to nail the prototypes or show a better commitment to making improvements, IMO.
True and the fact they prob got shitton of POs (mine included) regardless of how accurate [or not] the proto looks does not help the situation. They corrected some inaccuracies...at least. Thing is, a lot will preorder (and a lot did) and hope for the better giving them credit for both Gandalf and Aragorn than waiting to buy upon release. So the "hold your horses", I mean wallet will not work with them. They are not StarAce. Besides, I cannot see myself putting any other FOTR/LOTR figure next to InArts, with the exception of Asmus Gimli.
InArt is riding the wave... I for one, am curious to see how that will turn out. Im 46, so hope to live long enough for that.

Back