InArt Christopher Reeve Superman/Clark Kent

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really hope this hasn't been cancelled. Nearly a year since we heard anything new isn't a good sign.
After all the criticism this received, I wouldn’t be surprised if they went straight back to the drawing board to try again.
So much needed to be improved.

Last edited:
After all the criticism this received, I wouldn’t surprised if they went straight back to the drawing board to try again.
So much needed to be improved.
They really had no business showing it off in that stage. They kinda did it to themselves there. But yeah, it did look pretty terrible tbh.

SDCC would be the perfect place to re-introduce this, provided they have a worthy prototype. If not, at least confirm it’s not dead.

Yea, I knew nothing DC would be shown as they dont have the global license.
I just want to know why they even came to America, then. Hot Toys wasn’t there, SDCC is probably expensive as **** to exhibit at and what? They thought Michael Jackson, some Georgia Zombie Slayers, and the Monkey King were gonna be the things to put them on the map with nerds?:lol

Surely we'd have expected to see some update in the last year? Joker, Batman and others got regular updates before the pre-orders.

Doesn't look good. Hot Toys 2.0 might be our only hope of another Reeve figure now.

I just want to know why they even came to America, then. Hot Toys wasn’t there, SDCC is probably expensive as **** to exhibit at and what? They thought Michael Jackson, some Georgia Zombie Slayers, and the Monkey King were gonna be the things to put them on the map with nerds?:lol
To promote their brand, garner more attention and advertise thir products to see if it's worth paying extra/negotiate to get USA license deal?

:dunno :dunno

To promote their brand, garner more attention and advertise thir products to see if it's worth paying extra/negotiate to get USA license deal?

:dunno :dunno
What I’m saying is that you never get a second chance to make a first impression and nothing they had on display was likely to wow more than an infinitesimal portion of the crowd. Sure, the quality’s there. The figures look impressive, but unless John and Viper are like “wink wink. Nudge nudge. By the by, we have an awesome Batman and Joker out now that a quick google search will lead you to. We just can’t sell it to you…officially,” they aren’t really promoting ****.

Cost benefit analysis wise, you know how they could achieve that same effect with less money? An email. Ask Kit and their partners at Spec what percentage of their orders are being sent to The States and abroad. Save themselves some time and embarrassment. Honestly, at this juncture, I’d prefer to believe they’re just a bunch of nerds who wanted to go to Comic Con and used this as an opportunity to get in easier and put it on the company credit card. It’d make more sense.:lol

Boom.

IMG_6988.png

Back