InArt Daenerys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good gravy!
That hairstyle looks intimidating as all hell to style at any scale!
Nah. There’s no way InArt figure out how to mass produce rooting on this.

Id argue Daenerys became more naive as the show went on, thanks to D&D.
Facts.
I’ll never forget this gem.
IMG_2175.jpeg

Threezero managed to do braids with cheaper doll hair on a $180 dollar figure. There's no excuse.

Yeah, I think they’ll be able to do it. Call me whatever you’d like, but I’ve got no reason to feel they’ll not deliver on that end. Regardless, their very early initial proto is promising and they said they were updating both sculpt and outfit.

The sculpt came out MEH but the actual braidwork was done well. You're telling me these artists at Inart can't do better on a $500 figure? Lmao indeed.

You guys are disagreeing that it can be done right above me what you on about. I'm saying if threezero can do it, Inart should be able to do it better. But people are hoping for sculpted instead saying it can't be done.

You guys are disagreeing that it can be done right above me what you on about. I said if threezero can do it, Inart can do better. But people are hoping for sculpted instead saying it can't be done.
I’ll speak for myself, but I’m not as skeptical as the other guys on here. They’re aware of people’s concern about the blended hair, and I’m sure they’ll offer a rooting option, if not as the only option like Hermione. The braids are only complex on the back for this particular hair style, but it’s not as impossible to do, imo.

The Bells outfit is also my fav for a later seasons Dany.

I also don’t want a young and naive Daenerys (first 2 seasons looks imo), but that’s why Astapor (S3/4 blue dress) is a good one. It’s the first time she proves herself as a fiery opponent. It’s also the last time the dragons are at a good size small enough for 1/6 (or if they’d do just Drogon). She also wears an assortment of necklaces and different accessory pieces with this dress, which would be fun in 1/6.

View attachment 718481
View attachment 718480
View attachment 718482
Eh that's kind of a boring outfit if you ask me, especially for a premium-level Inart figure. And I don't see how it would look all that much different from the outfit Threezero made.

Eh that's kind of a boring outfit if you ask me, especially for a premium-level Inart figure. And I don't see how it would look all that much different from the outfit Threezero made.
agree, i'd much prefer her black dress outfit, it's certainly more iconic than the white dress imo

Personally speaking, I find black and intricate more boring than colorful and simple. Color on the shelf makes it much more appealing. But hey, to each their own.

Yeah, I could care less about how intricate a costume is, its more about representation. Season 3 had simple outfits but some of the best writing in TV history. Season 8 had some beautiful fully detailed outfits with... the worst writing and TV show ending of all time.

Back