InArt Daenerys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agreed, would be easier than most other outfits as well, plus we get dragons, win win.

I think the thing about the seamless arms is BS. They've been around for YEARS at this point. Shouldn't be an issue.

I would’ve loved something like this (ideally swap out for blue dress look) based on this promo image.

84AA5A65-0AFD-4CA4-9281-4254476F7645.jpeg

But I see what they’re going for with S8 Winterfell look. They probably like the final seasons just the same as the arguably better earlier seasons.

C857F561-42D2-4E3B-A73F-DCFEB983BC15.jpeg

Any outfit from Mereen, Astapor or Yunkai would be preferable. They'd definitely get more preorders than a S8 Dany.

But people are hoping for sculpted instead saying it can't be done.
It’s not necessarily if it can be done or not. It’s possible, but mass production? If they can these figures will take forever depending on the preorder amount. All of their rooted hair figures have been delayed and with significant quality drop off with later batches.

It’s not necessarily if it can be done or not. It’s possible, but mass production? If they can these figures will take forever depending on the preorder amount. All of their rooted hair figures have been delayed and with significant quality drop off with later batches.
I’d be happy with sculpted

If they didn’t offer a rooted version, people would flip. Imo, I can’t see them not going rooted. This particular figure won’t even demand high numbers like some of their other releases.

Back