InArt - Harry Potter 1/6 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What I like about the magnetic wrists is that the peg that goes in the hand is a lot thicker than what Hot Toys uses. A lot less stressed out about changing hands. I hope these new pegs are as sturdy as the magnetic ones.

Review is up. Will says it's the best InArt figure to date.

Finally got around to watching this. Oddly enough, I'm not impressed with this as much as I was when it went up for PO. Will have to see more reviews. The wood flooring for the base looks very plasticky as does the wand. Might consider grabbing the LITE JND figures to mix and match parts between all three.

Finally got around to watching this. Oddly enough, I'm not impressed with this as much as I was when it went up for PO. Will have to see more reviews. The wood flooring for the base looks very plasticky as does the wand. Might consider grabbing the LITE JND figures to mix and match parts between all three.
I think the figure and most of the diorama look great. I had the same thought and agree about the wood flooring looking plasticky. I don't see why they couldn't have done a similar floor as the Joker jail cell.

I think the figure and most of the diorama look great. I had the same thought and agree about the wood flooring looking plasticky. I don't see why they couldn't have done a similar floor as the Joker jail cell.
Yea the figure looks good, something just isn’t sparking the joy I guess. Could just be the hobby in general. The jail cell flooring for Joker is real wood, though. Doing that for these HP figures probably would’ve upped the price a little more. Would’ve been a nice touch though especially with how realistic the flooring on the JND bases appear to be

Last edited:
Too bad InArt still uses that container for the sculpt, Will said his sculpt was rolling around in there and got damaged, I also had a loose Pennywise head and damaged a sculpt opening a stuck container, I really dislike the design and I wish they'd change it. Other than that, I think any HP would be happy with this, it looks great. And I still love that book with lenticular photos. I hope we don't have to wait years to get all three shipped to us.

Last edited:
Too bad InArt still uses that container for the sculpt, Will said his sculpt was rolling around in there and got damaged, I also damaged a sculpt opening a stuck container, I really dislike the design and I wish they'd change it. Other than that, I think any HP would be happy with this, it looks great. And I still love that book with lenticular photos. I hope we don't have to wait years to get all three shipped to us.
I don't know how that's happened considering The Batman's heads actually lock into place inside the container.

It should be extremely difficult to knock them loose unless the factory packer simply installed the head incorrectly.

I don't know how that's happened considering The Batman's heads actually lock into place inside the container.

It should be extremely difficult to knock them loose unless the factory packer simply installed the head incorrectly.
Yeah I don't get how it happens, and one of my Pennywise heads was also loose and bouncing around and barely balanced on the peg in the container (fortunately it wasn't damaged somehow), I think you might be right that it's a factory mistake, maybe some are accidentally not locked in place.

Last edited:
Yeah the magnets barely work on their figures never mind adding a floor.

6 figures in the magnets still suck and I don't know when they are actually going to fix that?:hammerhead: I feel like it's actually the base as my Gandalf and Pennywise are on metal round bases and you can hold them upside down.

Yet the base no chance. Figure looks amazing otherwise, very close to the prototype.

Yeah, I like the idea of the magnetic bases but I’m not overly confident in them. Gandalf took a topple a while back. Luckily he fell on the rug and nothing broke but I was pretty worried for a minute.

So for those who plan on posing Harry flying on the broomstick, what’s going to be the best way to do that, you guys think? Dynamic stand? Or?

‘Tis unfortunate. They shared pictures of Harry on the broomstick and I was hoping they’d include something to be able to achieve that. It’s the whole reason why I got the Premium version to display him in front of the building side lol
Yeah, I figured they would have some type of attachment that would go on the side of the wall to pose him flying.

The figure looks great and the Common Room diorama backdrop looks awesome.
I agree the "wood" floor doesn't really sell that illusion well, it might be worth making a floor out of actual craft wood panels with a little varnish and wood stain to sell the illusion better - the standard floor isn't a disaster [or even that bad] by any means but it isn't at the level of the rest of the diorama.
I do like how the stand without the wood floor looks as well, but I'm not sure if it would work as a diorama scene.
Love the castle-wall side of the diorama as well, it does look lovely.

The accessories - love the detailed books and letters! So much stuff to read inside
Choc frogs/box and the Sorting Hat are fun accessories and have come out great!
LED lantern is really impressive, looks realistic and not like an electronic light but rather like a mini candle lantern.
The broom looks cool, would prefer the Nimbus 2000 but I assume that is being held in reserve for a possible Quidditch version of Harry.
The wand and box are okay, nothing much to say there - its a pity Harry's more detailed wand isn't used until the Prisoner of Azkaban but this is accurate to the movie and Inart have captured the look well.
the BEST accessory hands down is Hedwig+cage!

Bit of a pity that it seems like there isn't a stand or some other device or mechanism to display Harry on the broom/flying outside the castle like you can see in one of the photos, so unless Willfox managed to miss it [unlikely but not impossible - especially as we dont watch him unbox the figure and there are several things he says he will "get to" in the video, like the magnetic parts of the diorama wall + Hedwig options, that he doesn't seem to get around to showing], thats a bit disappointing

The figure itself looks incredible, no drop off from the proto and I would argue even an improvement in likeness.
the clothing and proportions and hair look amazing.
Shame Willfox felt a little scared to show off the scar, but a paintbrush + tweezers and a little water ought to let us show off the scar if we wish.

The outfits are so much fun! between the different looks, the different accessories and other posing options I can see myself having a LOT of fun playing around with different poses and scenes from the movies and books.

Overall package looks like the fullest and most fun of the Inart releases so far - the accessories and backdrop really elevate this experience and the figure looks great, even if the likeness and rooting and overall execution of some other figures like Gandalf or Aragorn might be a tad more impressive.

Yep - REALLY looking forward to this one!

'

Another review.

Awesome review, yeah this looks like the most fun Inart release so far with all those accessories and the sheer quality of everything in the box.
Likeness is really good and all the poses look so much fun to try out.
Very excited for this one.

Here’s hoping InArt has a quicker turnaround time on this figure than they have with their other releases.
Laugh Lol GIF

Back