InArt - Harry Potter 1/6 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got my invoice today from OneSixthOutfitters! Can't wait!

harry potter.png

I'm dreading this **** show because of the fact I know I'm gonna get hit with all 3 bats, Aragon and this. I wish they'd stop the influencer batch just ship them.

I'm hoping potter is later for me.

I waited on Potter I think before finally placing the order so I think I'll be last for him just like The Batman. Gives me time to decide if I still want the InArt version

Wow! Definitely expected to see Aragorn invoices start showing up before Potter.
Somewhat makes sense though. I don’t think Harry Potter sold all that well. So probably a smaller batch. I’m wondering if they have a couple teams working on different figures.

First impressions out of the box are very good; He looks great in hand. Hair also looks great on mine out of the box. I haven't futzed with him at all to get the outfit right or anything i just plopped it on the table and took a quick picture.

The base is really cool and has a nice fabric for the wallpaper. The magnets on the base are also quite strong as he's a very small and light figure to begin with. If I try and pick him up I have to hold onto the base to get him off or else the base gets picked up along with him. The wooden panel you can put over the stone to change up the look for a hardwood floor is also a nice touch. But the door seems a bit small like he has to duck to get in there. I don't remember that being the case in the films?

He comes with an extra pair of glasses which I thought was nice. You don't see that too often these days.

My only worry as of now is that his ankles feel a bit loose so I feel like I'm gonna walk into the room someday soon and see he's doing the Michael Jackson lean at some point. I might want to try and find a way to tighten the ankles up somehow in the future.

I'll take more pics and give more thoughts as soon as I can. My back is a little jammed up at the moment but hopefully it's not gonna turn into a whole 3-5 day affair and I can be fine tonight or tomorrow. Gotta be careful these days doing strenuous activities like picking up a piece of paper off the floor because god forbid. I love getting older. I actually just need to be more active.

b68cb96b-a3a5-4a1b-8939-b30d15d0d6a2.jpg

Last edited:
First impressions out of the box are very good; He looks great in hand. Hair also looks great on mine out of the box. I haven't futzed with him at all to get the outfit right or anything i just plopped it on the table and took a quick picture.

The base is really cool and has a nice fabric for the wallpaper. The magnets on the base are also quite strong as he's a very small and light figure to begin with. If I try and pick him up I have to hold onto the base to get him off or else the base gets picked up along with him. The wooden panel you can put over the stone to change up the look for a hardwood floor is also a nice touch. But the door seems a bit small like he has to duck to get in there. I don't remember that being the case in the films?

He comes with an extra pair of glasses which I thought was nice. You don't see that too often these days.

My only worry as of now is that his ankles feel a bit loose so I feel like I'm gonna walk into the room someday soon and see he's doing the Michael Jackson lean at some point. I might want to try and find a way to tighten the ankles up somehow in the future.

I'll take more pics and give more thoughts as soon as I can. My back is a little jammed up at the moment but hopefully it's not gonna turn into a whole 3-5 day affair and I can be fine tonight or tomorrow. Gotta be careful these days doing strenuous activities like picking up a piece of paper off the floor because god forbid. I love getting older. I actually just need to be more active.

View attachment 723986
Figure looks great! I can't wait to have mine in hand. Who did you order with? The doorway is supposed to be a forced perspective as its looked to be set at a further distance in the background.

Figure looks great! I can't wait to have mine in hand. Who did you order with? The doorway is supposed to be a forced perspective as its looked to be set at a further distance in the background.
Yeah the diorama clicks into the top of the base so its a little weird seeing the small doorway right behind him. I always thought it was a window so I thought it was normal to be the size it was. I ordered mine from OneSixthOutfitters.

View attachment 723986
Great.
When you'll have time, can you take a closer shot of the HS in good condition please?
Because some are already crying downgrade on FB :sleep:

So I take it that InArt stipulated for all the influencers that they aren’t allowed to show it next to a normal sized 1/6 figure? Still waiting to see that comparison.

Back