InArt - Hermione Granger 1/6 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That looks much better to me, more human than the slightly mannequin look from before lol. Maybe not at Harry and Ron level but I think it's closer to those two now. It's awesome that they still update sculpts based on feedback.
They improved Harry's Likeness in the final product. I think Hermione will also improve until her release.

Attachments

• IMG_20240721_180659.jpg
    IMG_20240721_180659.jpg
    293.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240721_180713.jpg
    IMG_20240721_180713.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 0
I guess I need to see more/better imagery as right now, I'm not really seeing an improvement on the sculpt. Eyes just look a littler more sleepy to me. Legs are a fine improvement, I just hope they're using the higher grade silicone like HT is now as well as JND so that it'll last a bit longer in terms of time and under stress (i.e. articulation)

Last edited:
View attachment 714492

Awesome optimizations. I think the updated sculpt looks much better. Might just be me, but I also think they lightened the hair color too, which is good.

If only the general fanbase supported those who care about minute improvements as well and “smaller” yet blatant inaccuracies.
I don't know if I really prefer the new sculpt, she looks a bit sleepy to me now 🤔
I need more high quality photos to convince me.

View attachment 714492

Awesome optimizations. I think the updated sculpt looks much better. Might just be me, but I also think they lightened the hair color too, which is good.

If only the general fanbase supported those who care about minute improvements as well and “smaller” yet blatant inaccuracies.

She looks less Andrew Garfield now.

I think the legs are still not seamless, looks like they made the skirt longer to cover it up and possibly tweaked the position of the knee joint.
Ha, they’d have to be quite petulant to hear/read all the criticisms about jointed knees and just go ‘oh, you don’t like seeing joints? K, here’s a longer skirt. Now you can’t them! No knees for anyone!’

Wow, they improve on this quite a lot in a very short amount of time.
Be interesting to see what the solution was for the leg joints, its a pity they didnt focus on that a little more and maybe lift the skirt a little to see more..... and I hear Scotland Yard knocking on my door as soon as I typed that comment :ROFLMAO:

- Serriously though this is gonna be an incredible set of figures.

I cringe a little at the silicone. I wish they would make a set of swap-out museum pose legs with no knee joints in the same way they have done for forearms on other figures (like Joker). That way, if you wanted to have her in a simply standing pose, you would have seamless knees and a sturdy pose without the silicone that is liable to split in a couple of years.

At the Inart event last night, they confirmed posable silicone legs for Hermione. They will be using medical-grade silicone, so I guess it'll be the same material used in the Queen Studios busts and they are doing rigorous testing to make sure they're durable, though I'll still be asking for a jointed option to be included as well, if possible.

At the Inart event last night, they confirmed posable silicone legs for Hermione. They will be using medical-grade silicone, so I guess it'll be the same material used in the Queen Studios busts and they are doing rigorous testing to make sure they're durable, though I'll still be asking for a jointed option to be included as well, if possible.
And no photo of the updated Hermione on their stands???

It seems like they didn't bring much with them to either SDCC or their separate showcase, for whatever reason. Just MJ, Paul Atreides, the Nazgul, the Walking Dead trio and a handful of 1/12 figures.

It seems like they didn't bring much with them to either SDCC or their separate showcase, for whatever reason. Just MJ, Paul Atreides, the Nazgul, the Walking Dead trio and a handful of 1/12 figures.

They couldn’t show much at SDCC due to not holding worldwide licenses.

Would have thought them to go ‘all out’ at AGCHK though. Shame they didn’t although TWD trio more than made it up for me.

Back