InArt - Hermione Granger 1/6 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Inart recently updated their Facebook banner, and in doing so I think they've given us the first high quality image of the new Hermione sculpt. It's only a partial view, but it's higher quality than the Instagram tease.

456900435_490151433798015_8413573750933464155_n.jpg

From what I can see it really improved, it looks even more realistic now and I think the expression is better too. All the recent InArt invoices everyone has been getting gives me hope we won't have to wait an eternity for all the figures in that picture.

Last edited:
From what I can see it really improved, it looks even more realistic now and I think the expression is better too. All the recent InArt invoices everyone has been getting gives me hope we won't have to wait an eternity for all the figures in that picture.
Where did you seen that?
Because i don't know what to think about the video of updated Hermione, in this video i'm not sure that the likeness is better than the 1st proto :unsure:

Well crap.. waited too long and missed out on pre-ordering Ron and Hermione from Kit. Looks like Spec Fiction has them but haven’t ordered there before.

Well crap.. waited too long and missed out on pre-ordering Ron and Hermione from Kit. Looks like Spec Fiction has them but haven’t ordered there before.
Spec is reliable. Located in the US, but typically is last to receive because of that. However, I think that's changing because I got my Bruce Wayne invoice from him the other day when all others Sellers were sending their's. He also gave the option to pay for express shipping if you didn't want the free ship by boat.

Where did you seen that?
Because i don't know what to think about the video of updated Hermione, in this video i'm not sure that the likeness is better than the 1st proto :unsure:
I was mostly talking about that new photo posted above, the video was too blurry to get a good idea, hopefully we get a full photo soon lol. But from the photo and video together, I think the likeness improved, it might not be perfect but it's good enough for me now. I thought the expression and shape of the eyes and lips were improved, it's not a major change, but it's exactly what I was hoping they would fix, I even messaged them about it, so I hope my feedback helped them lol

Last edited:
I second that Specfiction is good, I've gotten several orders from them. Giantoy is also reliable and they still have Hermione and Standard Ron. :)

Last edited:
Back