InArt - Hermione Granger 1/6 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They changed the eyes and maybe the mouth too
Comparatif.jpg

At the end of the day these are still action figures. If you want seamless get a statue, because you're probably not gonna move around seamless joints out of fear anyway.

I do wonder if they will even offer sculpted hair for this character. I hope they do, because I don't want to deal with storing the big diorama piece.

Great improvement. I'm happy to see them push this out faster around, maybe even to entice Ron sales. I think there are people who would just buy Harry, and committed there, but others who would only buy Ron with the guarantee of all three.

This will likely benefit them.

Tbh they should have done these three months back to back so buyers could have gotten them all.

I think the long wait between Harry and Ron & Hermione really hurt the potential of the line. If you passed on Harry, it doesn't make sense to get Ron and Hermione unless you can guarantee that you will be able to get a Harry upon release, which you can't.

Yeah, it would be wise of them to open a "batch 2" or "second release" Harry pre-order while the Ron and Hermione pre-orders are open.

Honestly something like a slim edition with none of the frills, just the figure for a limited window would keep the original release "special", for all the folks who get their panties in a twist about that.

Yeah, it would be wise of them to open a "batch 2" or "second release" Harry pre-order while the Ron and Hermione pre-orders are open.
They've already doubled down on the fact they will not reopen any preorders/2nd release for any figures. They don't want to cause any future delays to where they already are.

John had said unfortunately since Harry was so early on, they understood that people were hesitate to back them and preorder with InArt being newer. They are aware of the want for Gandalf now and probably Harry now with all 3 going up for preorder. They just can't chase the money without causing more issues.

I would recommend that if someone wants the trio but, didn't order Harry, to go ahead and order Ron and Hermione. Maybe you get lucky and can pick up Harry if orders get canceled. Better to only have to chase 1 figure than all 3. That may also help us get more characters from this line if preorders are stronger.

They've already doubled down on the fact they will not reopen any preorders/2nd release for any figures. They don't want to cause any future delays to where they already are.

John had said unfortunately since Harry was so early on, they understood that people were hesitate to back them and preorder with InArt being newer. They are aware of the want for Gandalf now and probably Harry now with all 3 going up for preorder. They just can't chase the money without causing more issues.

I would recommend that if someone wants the trio but, didn't order Harry, to go ahead and order Ron and Hermione. Maybe you get lucky and can pick up Harry if orders get canceled. Better to only have to chase 1 figure than all 3. That may also help us get more characters from this line if preorders are stronger.
I respect them for standing by it, as ****** as it might be for those who missed it. It would be easy money for them but you already have people ***** about their slow release schedule as it is.

I don't see how they can afford another wave of the same figure to squeeze in their pipeline. Maybe down the road when they increase their production speed, they can do a new version of Harry like a Quidditch match version.

I respect them for standing by it, as ****** as it might be for those who missed it. It would be easy money for them but you already have people ***** about their slow release schedule as it is.

I don't see how they can afford another wave of the same figure to squeeze in their pipeline. Maybe down the road when they increase their production speed, they can do a new version of Harry like a Quidditch match version.
Exactly. I think that's what has hurt Mars Toys. Doing multiple re-releases after great feedback. Seems to have slowed them down to chase that money.

That's what I'm thinking. If down the road production is better, release with a costume and diorama change. Even a three pack with no dioramas.

while hyper-real, i still want it to be an articulated figure. if not i'd just buy a statue... a joint visible only posing the figure from behind doesn't ruin it for me, i get that i'm the minority.
I agree, I don't mind joints, while I don't plan to get this, based on my experience I prefer jointed bodies over silicone. Maybe I'm too old, but I love the toy look. As soon as sculpt is amazing, I don't care.

I agree. I actually had a fully paid pre-order for deluxe harry from pop collectibles. But they emailed me last week to say they had cancelled it so now I am going to have to try and track one down on the aftermarket (I still have a Ron on order). If anyone hears of someone trying to offload a preorder give me a shout 🙏

So one base or two? She’s pictured with two different ones there. One matching the sculpted hair Harry and Ron and then the diorama base matching rooted Harry and Ron. Maybe they are still offering a standard and deluxe, but just the dio base being the difference this time?

Back