InArt - Hermione Granger 1/6 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After that I think Voldemort would be good (and likely one of their cheaper figures, cause no hair).
This is why I'd like to see Lupin/Malfoy/Neville. Short hair.

If they wanted to continue the line, they could even offer *just* sculpted versions of the figure. While people might be annoyed at having sculpted hair on these characters if they went rooted everywhere else, it's still an opportunity to get the characters on their shelves. And, if they do decide to go the rooted route, the short hair would be quicker to do. If Harry comes out this year, that's way faster than Gandalf/Aragorn/Joker and could be a way to help them get a few sales quicker out the door.

Also sounded like licensing can go way up in cost for global depending on the IP.
This is what I was thinking - maybe the license was cheaper just for the region. They can still sell globally through Kit and Giantoy and whoever, they just can't sell direct around the globe, which, as long as we get the figures, who cares.

Might be a way for them to raise money early on to acquire additional IPs, hire/train more staff, increase distribution, etc

This is why I'd like to see Lupin/Malfoy/Neville. Short hair.

If they wanted to continue the line, they could even offer *just* sculpted versions of the figure. While people might be annoyed at having sculpted hair on these characters if they went rooted everywhere else, it's still an opportunity to get the characters on their shelves. And, if they do decide to go the rooted route, the short hair would be quicker to do. If Harry comes out this year, that's way faster than Gandalf/Aragorn/Joker and could be a way to help them get a few sales quicker out the door.
I would be down for that. Having the 5 they discussed + Hagrid rooted would be good enough for me. As long as I could get more characters, that's all that matters.

Plus the series peaked with Azkaban anyways so I'd rather capture that 1-3 film ambiance on my shelf.
Interesting and not the first I've heard this type of comment made before. However, I've always felt they got better after POA. Even though I've begun to enjoy 1 & 2 more as I've gotten older oddly enough, younger me thought 1 & 2 were pretty boring and only really got into HP as the movies got darker and more adult.

Brutal if they don't do McGonagall. Would be really nice to have the core three professors to go with the Golden Trio.

Order of the Phoenix is both my favorite book and film, and would have loved if they managed to get deep enough with the line to make Neville, Ginny and Sirius. Guess high quality figures of those three will remain a pipe dream. I won't allow myself to dream as far as Luna Lovegood or Professor Lupin.
If you really wanted those characters and aren't opposed to mixing companies. You could look at some of the Star Ace figures. Of course most of them aren't worth your time and money. But if you wanted a Luna. I think she can look amazing.
Screenshot_20240608_154445_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240608_154452_Gallery.jpg

Battle of licensing

Many many years ago, i was stupid enough to walk into WB's booth in HK licensing show

The lady told me "Anything 1/6 scale belongs to Hot toys no matter they produce or not"
Probably how it feels for any company that would dare to even attempt to step on Hot Toys toes for Marvel and Star Wars. They'll probably have an iron fist on that for years to come.

I just noticed the deposit preorder with SpecFiction is already sold out for Hermione. You can still purchase the pay in full version, but I found that odd this early.

Is InArt going to have a cap on Ron and Hermione to keep the orders in line with Harry?

I just noticed the deposit preorder with SpecFiction is already sold out for Hermione. You can still purchase the pay in full version, but I found that odd this early.

Is InArt going to have a cap on Ron and Hermione to keep the orders in line with Harry?
That is very interesting.

With such low order numbers, let’s hope there won’t be any stupid asinine 2 month early advanced influencer batch.

Also, I hope the acquisition of the IP means ALL of HP and not specifically per movie…because I’m sure the low sales can’t cover the amount IA spent to get the IP so they need to make more figures to get the interest of those that want the older version of the characters.

That is very interesting.

With such low order numbers, let’s hope there won’t be any stupid asinine 2 month early advanced influencer batch.

Also, I hope the acquisition of the IP means ALL of HP and not specifically per movie…because I’m sure the low sales can’t cover the amount IA spent to get the IP so they need to make more figures to get the interest of those that want the older version of the characters.
I sure hope that's the case. I wonder what their target sales were for any of their figures. The majority had a very limited licensed area, so I would assume they couldn't be that high in general.

Definitely not.

They’ll want to sell as many of every figure as possible irrespective of the order numbers of other characters from the same license.
Good point. I'm really hoping sales go up for Ron and Hermione so we can get more figures from this IP. If/when they do Snape, I could see that selling really well and at that point pushing them to do more.

I don’t know about that. The Deathly Hallows lacks the school robes. They’re just a bunch of teenagers with sticks without them. The school robes are a much better choice from a toyetic standpoint IMO.
I agree. I'd have went with Half Blood Prince since that's the oldest they are still in school robes.

Back