InArt - Michael Jackson (Dangerous Tour) 1/6 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
UK. I mean I have no idea if there's a risk with InArt direct (though they do say it's [rightfully] our responsibility) and the UK customs are pretty much jobsworth types.
It’s more than a risk. You’re essentially guaranteed to get burned big time on a pricey product like this considering Queen/InArt won’t declare a low value on the customs label.

On that note, why in the world is InArt putting the release as first half of 2025?
That’s to let the influencers know when to be ready to film their reviews.

Ordered 2 one from kit and one from Inart.
I'm in the UK so curious to see how the process goes through inart.

I might sell one later but actually wanted the extra sculpt, potentially sell without sculpt and make back most of the cost for 1.

For now this guy will do! Who knows still hope for SC version.
😂

1000040806.jpg

I feel like this release requires multiple headsculpts. Currently he looks to stiff. For those who want to put him in a dance pose headsculpt may not favour the pose. Also it would have been nice to have a smiling expression to capture the essesnce of MJ. Big MJ fan never a desire to own him in 1/6 scale. This release is not tempting at all....pretty static and boring really.
images.jpg
download-1.jpg

US has a ~$1600 threshold you have to cross before you get hit with taxes on outside packages. Found that out with my JND JL Superman statue :thud:
£39 for us in the UK anything over Tax man likes his cut oh and don't forget the handling fee 😂

For example if I order from sideshow usually customs charge is anywhere between £60 -80 for a figure.

US has a $1600 threshold you have to cross before you get hit with taxes on outside packages. Found that out with my JND JL Superman statue :thud:
Lucky Americans, in Europe they charge 21% tax on any amount (my country at least) and another 3-4.5% if your package exceeds €150, so Kit really is the only way to go.

So over in Chinese social space some collectors are complaining the lack of accessories for MJ compared to other releases yet the price is still sky high.

Let's see if InArt responds to this issue.

Eh. Most likely it's the licensing fees that raised the price up.

I don't think people think about how every licensing fee costs are different. If MJ's likeness rights are higher, they are going to try and keep the price points similar by offering less accessories to off set the difference.

Perhaps they could have offered a little more and upped the price point to more around Gandalf at $520.

Agree with the overpriced comments. But grabbing it just because a decent MJ figure of any sort has been a LONG time in the making.

Had this been 'Smooth Criminal' and come with accessories such as the oversized silver gun he uses briefly (or even the Tommy) then I'd have zero complaints.

1721912456825.png
1721912609729.png

Agree with the overpriced comments. But grabbing it just because a decent MJ figure of any sort has been a LONG time in the making.

Had this been 'Smooth Criminal' and come with accessories such as the oversized silver gun he uses briefly (or even the Tommy) then I'd have zero complaints.

View attachment 715491View attachment 715493
This would of been incredible, Jukebox and wooden floor diorama with Tommy gun.

Who knows maybe in the future, I think smooth criminal would of definitely been a hit.

Back