InArt Phoenix Joker 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can you post the correct ending?
The guard tell him he has a visitor and in the corridor going to the visitor room he get stabbed in a corridor by another crazy inmate that was a fan of his Joker persona and was disappointed by the fact that he dropped it in court.
Before he stabs him he tells him a joke with the punchline being "You get what you ******* deserve !"
After that you can hear the inmate laugh in the background and cut his own face with the knife. Basically it's implied that he will probably be the Joker in that universe.
Arthur will be the inspiration for the actual Joker.

Last edited:
I haven't seen the sequel yet, and I'm avoiding footage, rumors, leaks, and spoilers.

But I'm of the mindset that they should've just left the first film alone. (******* corporate Hollywood).

Honestly, it's got CLASSIC potential.

But now there's a risk of tarnishing its legacy. And I wonder to myself, if I do end up disliking the second film, will I be able to separate my feelings about it from the first one?

The guard tell him he has a visitor and in the corridor going to the visitor room he get stabbed in a corridor by another crazy inmate that was a fan of his Joker persona and was disappointed by the fact that he dropped it in court.
Before he stabs him he tells him a joke with the punchline being "You get what you ******* deserve !"
After that you can hear the inmate laugh in the background and cut his own face with the knife. Basically it's implied that he will probably be the Joker in that universe.
Arthur will be the inspiration for the actual Joker.

I smell mandate in that scenario.

Regardless of how the second film fares, I think the first film will still stand on its own, imo – I say that knowing it was essentially Taxi Driver with a DC veil over it.

However, I have thought about cancelling my 2-pack order. It was always a weird one for me, I truly never connected to (or like) the character as much as I appreciate the film and respect Phoenix’s performance, but I still think the INART figure is a mesmerizing work of art. But now that there's been other reveals I have a significant connection to, Idk. I’d possibly rather use the funds towards the Blitzway Anakin 1/4, potential INART Snape and Catwoman, and Hot Toys Clean T-800 and Romulus Alien, etc. Phoenix Joker was always a representation that I’m not connected to as I am with everything else I have in the collection.

However, I have thought about cancelling my 2-pack order.

That's how it starts. That's how it frays the original.

I remember well how excited I was to see Matrix 2. And it totally took the wind out of me and, for a time, I had lost interest in all things Matrix.

In time, maybe Joker 2019 will be remembered more fondly. But I wouldn't count on that too much for the next 5-7 years.

I'd take Leto over Matt Reeves's Joker 1000 times.

joker-no-no-no.gif

This is DC’s Matrix Resurrections. A movie in which the filmmaker is telling everyone that they didn’t want to make this movie and just did it because the studio offered them a **** ton of money.

How about we scratch Joker from The Batman and instead we cast Ewan Mitchell as a cold, vicious and calculate Joker ? Kinda like Ledger but even darker to stay in the "serial killer" vibe that the Riddler has.
Have him laugh once in the movie in the climax for his last punchline. AND PLEASE NO SCARS !
I think he is the new Willem Dafoe in the sense that he his physically perfect for the role like he was.

1728085941176.png

Back