InArt Phoenix Joker 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just what I was hinting at, start looking at releases for parts.

Yeah. The only other way that rule may be broken is if an older version is the same character but from a different movie.

I was thinking of the old ANH Vader from HT being on the shelf but someone might also have the new upcoming ROTJ Vader as well... but that's OK because they are representations from two different movies.

Yup, and it's not just hair styling. A lot of collectors seem to be too lazy to futz any of their figures. It's their prerogative to do whatever they want, of course. But, given how much money we spend on these things, it sort of shocks me how many ppl just take the figure out, plop it on the stand and call it a day with little to no care whatsoever.
Yeah, that’s something I will never understand. I can futz my figures for days (which I really like doing) until I’m completely satisfied with the look. Just the slightest fold in the wrong area can annoy me.

I was thinking of the old ANH Vader from HT being on the shelf but someone might also have the new upcoming ROTJ Vader as well... but that's OK because they are representations from two different movies.
Mentioned earlier the teeth showing non bloody Keaton mouth plate resemblance to Kilmer on the new 89’ 2.0. Someone should try on the Forever Sonar suit figure instead of leaving not the worse but rather incorrect mouth plate in the box. It might turn that figure into a 10.

plus futzing is like an always growing process.

I’d spend like a good hour with a paint brush and some skewers to fix hair, think it looks great, put it in the case, and a week later hate it and try again till it looks right.

… maybe I should have been a barber like my dad was.

Back