InArt Phoenix Joker 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sloppy PS
new joker.jpg

That's how it starts. That's how it frays the original.

I remember well how excited I was to see Matrix 2. And it totally took the wind out of me and, for a time, I had lost interest in all things Matrix.

In time, maybe Joker 2019 will be remembered more fondly. But I wouldn't count on that too much for the next 5-7 years.
I had the same experience with the Matrix sequels, it kind of soured me for a time with the franchise in the early 2000s.

But I loved the original, watched it 5 times in the theater during the 20th Anniversary back when I still had AMC A-List.

I don’t revere Joker on that level but now that I’m older, my expectations are set much lower when watching sequels and reboots of beloved movies.

Last edited:
I will keep my preorder for sure. A bad sequel doesn't change that the first one was really good(at least to me) and I want that character in my shelve. If that's the case I will not have many figures, most of the lines with multiple movies have very bad ones, for example just pick any disney franchise lol

At least I'm able to separate movies and characters and appreciate the version from the best of all.

Back