InArt - Severus Snape Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Likeness could definitely be improved. And more and more I'm seeing the drawbacks of the "real" haired dolls with this company. If you don't have the ability to futz it just right then the figures look off, as is the case here in my opinion (and with the various in-hand shots I've seen of Ledger Joker, Pattinson Batman, and Aragorn).

I can't wait to see more of this guy. One of the most well written characters of the last few decades. A must buy for me.

View attachment 729560

The likeness is very strong - but its also absolutely from Deathly Hallows Part 2 and not Philosopher's Stone.
I personally would prefer a younger and slightly meaner looking Snape, like from PS or COS or POA - for me this order will make or break on the accessories and additions, those are what have grabbed me on the HP releases so far.
With that said, this is a character and a performance I am genuinely interested in so I hope it looks good, has good accessories and can be improved a little on the likeness - also it not being prohibitively expensive would be great.

Back