InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got the cape under control. sorry for the spam, though I’m sure no one’s complaining about seeing more of this figure!
View attachment 712906
He looks great in all your pics! Can't wait to see this thing in person finally.

Shame they dropped the ball on the cape. At least they seem to have fixed that for Superman with both wired and drape capes included. Hopefully that's standard for every caped figure going forward.

So finally Mr. Vengeance is here! And he came faster than me! Well, I mean, I was on vacation when I got invoice from Kit and when I returned, it was already here! And with no import fees! I think I love you Kit😍 IMG_20240713_102334_345.jpg

They have arrived! I can't see me keeping the Bruce Wayne to be honest. But I do like the Batman. Far too much cape, it takes time and patience to get it looking decent. I prefer the hot toys cape that is to be used with the bike.

Having both in hand, I don't actually prefer either hot toys or inart. I like both for different reasons. I honestly thought I'd instantly prefer one over the other.

Attachments

• PXL_20240713_124717249.jpg
    PXL_20240713_124717249.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • PXL_20240713_124847233.jpg
    PXL_20240713_124847233.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
They have arrived! I can't see me keeping the Bruce Wayne to be honest. But I do like the Batman. Far too much cape, it takes time and patience to get it looking decent. I prefer the hot toys cape that is to be used with the bike.

Having both in hand, I don't actually prefer either hot toys or inart. I like both for different reasons. I honestly thought I'd instantly prefer one over the other.
Can you do the part swap?

One with the Hot Toys chest piece only, and one with the chest piece and the shoulder pads

This is why I hate having to assemble InArt figures... I don't know how to unbuckle the belt and I feel like I'm going to break it when I try.

The instructions are useless.

Last edited:
I’d say that would look proportionately accurate if he was wearing spandex and not layers of bulky armour.
Agree. I think HT did a good job with the sculpt for the masked and unmasked. I don't think the paint apps were the best on the unmasked.

HT had the same issue as InArt did with the Joker sculpt. When you strip down the bodies or thin layer of clothes, the heads should look proportionate. When you add layers or armor, it should cause the head to look slightly smaller.

Seeing this comparison to the HT it's not even a fair comparison. InArt really does look way better the suit and proportions. I'm definitely selling the HT once InArt Bats comes in.

Not set up for real photography right now, so here comes phone pics.

I definitely am annoyed by the cape, and my body armor wasn't centered on my figure. That took a loopoong time to get moved so I lost the energy to take as many pictures as I wanted.

That said, I love it. Worth the wait. That's the Batman I see in my head and now it's in my office.

I also wanted to pose him with the Yan Toys Riddler, but I'm tired and need to get to other stuff today.
1000016196.jpg
1000016197.jpg
1000016198.jpg
1000016199.jpg
1000016200.jpg
1000016201.jpg
1000016203.jpg
1000016205.jpg

Back