InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dunno man, that head looks way too tiny to me. Just can’t unsee it.
It's really strange. I thought so too seeing that particular image. In a lot of cases it looks passable to me, but in a few I've seen it's more distracting. I know I gotta try to get those shoulder plates as flush as possible. I won't know until I see it in hand.

can we petition inart to use less hair for their rooted options? there's so much hair in many copies I've seen, including mine
That's what I'm worried about with mine. I hope I get one like this. It's perfect.

Screenshot_20240714-080404_Instagram-01.jpeg

But knowing my luck... I'll probably get one of the intern botch jobs

Mine came yesterday one of the ears were bent but I it into hot water and it bent straight back into its intended shape. On nights this weekend so won’t assemble until tomorrow. So far just from a quick observation it’s so impressive!!!

Somebody needs to breakdown the belt situation. I'm not sure what to expect there.
This is why I hate having to assemble InArt figures... I don't know how to unbuckle the belt and I feel like I'm going to break it when I try.

The instructions are useless.

So, it’s kind of difficult to articulate what I mean without photos or video and I don’t have the option to do anything about it, myself, at the moment, but I’ll try. What I found is that the belt is actually two, separate pieces that connect via the front clasp and the fabric component threaded through the loop attached to the left side in the back. In order to get the belt on, you have to hook the front clasp/buckle and, then, it should still seem like it’s 3 sizes too big and want to fall off. That’s when you use the fabric/actual belt threaded through the back to cinch it so it does fit his body. Then you can clasp the belts for his thigh holster around his leg.

What I found is, to unclasp his belt buckle, you need to, again, loosen the belt so that you’re able to turn the right part of the clasp/buckle almost a full 90° inward in order to unhook it and it should slip right out. You may loosen the belt so much that it comes apart and the looped/fabric belt on the right side becomes an entirely separate piece and that’s okay. It’s easy to thread it right back through and reattach it. If the thigh clasps give you trouble because of how snug those leg belts are, save them for last and do the belt first. This’ll allow you to shimmy them down his leg, giving you more space to unhook them without putting extra pressure on the buckles, themselves.

Ok im completely done with futzing and satisfied with how the cape looks.

IMG_2909.jpeg

If I were to do a review on this, and I’m thinking I will once I find the time, I’ll be using the cape from my 2nd copy for dynamic poses.

Once again, it’s not a bad cape, but it’s not a fun one if you want that neutral, museum pose with realistic drape.

But for action poses it’s great.

Could someone pull this pose off? I've been really wanting to see this one recreated now that many of you got the figure in hand.

Attachments

• The Batman Wallpaper.png
    19.5 MB · Views: 0
Hot toys stock cape on here. I suppose the Inart stock is good for dynamic poses. But I'm a museum poser.
HT cape on InArt Bats looks pretty good. But I wonder what InArt cape looks on HT Bats?
Ok im completely done with futzing and satisfied with how the cape looks.

View attachment 713136

If I were to do a review on this, and I’m thinking I will once I find the time, I’ll be using the cape from my 2nd copy for dynamic poses.

Once again, it’s not a bad cape, but it’s not a fun one if you want that neutral, museum pose with realistic drape.

But for action poses it’s great.
Awesome bro. I think if you have the patience and work the cape you can get a nice drape look. Now just fix the belt cause the pouches and bomb canisters are on reverse. 😆

Back