InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unfortunately my unmasked Bruce Wayne Sculpt had weird paint rubs under the chin. Contacted Kit and I know they’ll take care of me. Loving the figure and well worth the wait!

Also I have a rooted The Batman on PO with Kit but I’m really digging the sculpted so if anyone want to upgrade to rooted from the standard PM me!

Attachments

• IMG_3921.jpeg
    IMG_3921.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3922.jpeg
    IMG_3922.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
HT cape on InArt Bats looks pretty good. But I wonder what InArt cape looks on HT Bats?

Awesome bro. I think if you have the patience and work the cape you can get a nice drape look. Now just fix the belt cause the pouches and bomb canisters are on reverse. 😆

LOL I had NO idea the placements were all off. 😅😅

Back to reference photos 😂

Side note but what display cases are you using here?
Looks like the Ikea Vittsjo to me.

An open shelving unit with glass shelves.
1720995518593.png

IMG_1042.jpeg

I had three of the double units with DIY fitted LEDs before I switched up for garage shelving (to handle the weight of statues) and covered them with magnetically attached acrylic panels.

You can do the same with the Vittsjo but the frame is only 2cm wide so, if you wanted a removable acrylic pane for each level, you’d probably have to size them to only attach magnet tape on the sides and top.

Finally unboxed my Batman.....
He looks absolutely incredible.
Just stunning, and the premium rooted sculpt is spectacular - I posed him a few different ways but once I put the rooted head on the body it was game over - couldn't imagine displaying him any other way - its just a work of art.
The likeness is spot on, and the hair on mine was styled perfectly, between the likeness and the really life-like proportions and materials the figure is giving strong "actual miniature human" vibes.
It really is impressive and I am very pleased with him.

Just to reiterate what a few folks have said
- the cape is a right bastard to pose - took me a solid hour of careful folding and wire bending to get it looking the way I want/am happy with, this absolutely needed a drape cape.
- belt is fairly hard to get perfect, but once you do it also looks spectacular, but patience is needed.
- the instructions explain really obvious stuff [like that the laptop folds open] but leave out pretty hard to figure out details like where do the adrenaline injections go in the leg holster, but you can figure this out fairly easily after some close inspection.
- Inart just need to use bigger magnets, the rail system is insanely overengineered and complex a "solution" to a simple problem, plus I struggle to open and close the hatch on the bottom of the base.

Currently my phone has no battery so I wont be able to share the pics I've taken so far [as amateurish as they are in the face of the many FAR more superior photographers who have shared in this thread] until later/tomorrow, but he makes for a seriously impressive display piece.
Love it, very happy.

Looks like the Ikea Vittsjo to me.

An open shelving unit with glass shelves.
View attachment 713203
View attachment 713205

I had three of the double units with DIY fitted LEDs before I switched up for garage shelving (to handle the weight of statues) and covered them with magnetically attached acrylic panels.

You can do the same with the Vittsjo but the frame is only 2cm wide so, if you wanted a removable acrylic pane for each level, you’d probably have to size them to only attach magnet tape on the sides and top.
Thanks! I was actually wondering if an acrylic panel with magnetic tape would work with it. I saw some people do it with the Ikea Billy bookcases but this looked interesting as well. How thick was the acrylic sheet that you used for these?

Thanks! I was actually wondering if an acrylic panel with magnetic tape would work with it. I saw some people do it with the Ikea Billy bookcases but this looked interesting as well. How thick was the acrylic sheet that you used for these?
I go as thin as they come- 2mm thickness. No need for anything thicker imo. The flimsiness of thin acrylic isn’t a factor when it’s attached to a solid frame.

Unless you expect to need to defend your figures from frequent high impact blows, you’re just increasing the cost and adding unnecessary weight for the magnet tape to deal with by going thicker.

I still have one half-sized Vittsjo downstairs where I temporally display new figures and works-in-progress until I’m ready to add them to the full collection.

The whole front panel is just one piece here since it’s not that large.
IMG_1048.jpeg

I left the plastic cover on the rear panel since I kind of liked the milky white, reflective look.

one time i kinda wished people used snap buttons for the jacket. always hated how finangly it is messing with 1/6 buttons is.

the jacket feels way too velvety and sticks out a bit. thing ill order topo's suit and replace the jacket and pants, really dislike how product isn't able to adhere to the pants and the button hole is a little messed up from just removing it once and putting it back after undressing
or maybe buy toribox's set if gesus shipped that out

DSC_0822.png

Finally unboxed my Batman.....
He looks absolutely incredible.
Just stunning, and the premium rooted sculpt is spectacular - I posed him a few different ways but once I put the rooted head on the body it was game over - couldn't imagine displaying him any other way - its just a work of art.
The likeness is spot on, and the hair on mine was styled perfectly, between the likeness and the really life-like proportions and materials the figure is giving strong "actual miniature human" vibes.
It really is impressive and I am very pleased with him.

Just to reiterate what a few folks have said
- the cape is a right bastard to pose - took me a solid hour of careful folding and wire bending to get it looking the way I want/am happy with, this absolutely needed a drape cape.
- belt is fairly hard to get perfect, but once you do it also looks spectacular, but patience is needed.
- the instructions explain really obvious stuff [like that the laptop folds open] but leave out pretty hard to figure out details like where do the adrenaline injections go in the leg holster, but you can figure this out fairly easily after some close inspection.
- Inart just need to use bigger magnets, the rail system is insanely overengineered and complex a "solution" to a simple problem, plus I struggle to open and close the hatch on the bottom of the base.

Currently my phone has no battery so I wont be able to share the pics I've taken so far [as amateurish as they are in the face of the many FAR more superior photographers who have shared in this thread] until later/tomorrow, but he makes for a seriously impressive display piece.
Love it, very happy.
Man. Crossing my fingers my rooted sculpt will turn out great..

-

I've been saying from the beginning, those manuals are just for show. Also, I'm a bit of an environmentalist, sue me, but what a waste of paper.

Could just upload a PDF on their site instead.

I go as thin as they come- 2mm thickness. No need for anything thicker imo. The flimsiness of thin acrylic isn’t a factor when it’s attached to a solid frame.

Unless you expect to need to defend your figures from frequent high impact blows, you’re just increasing the cost and adding unnecessary weight for the magnet tape to deal with by going thicker.

I still have one half-sized Vittsjo downstairs where I temporally display new figures and works-in-progress until I’m ready to add them to the full collection.

The whole front panel is just one piece here since it’s not that large.
View attachment 713219
I left the plastic cover on the rear panel since I kind of liked the milky white, reflective look.
I appreciate what you did with that S1 Walter White. Looks damn good from the waist down.

Which body, shoes, socks, and tighty whighties did you use?

Somebody posted this on facebook. The Hot Toys chest piece with the Inart shoulder plates. I like it.

*He's using a custom collar here, but I don't think it's working very well

Screenshot_20240715-141210_Chrome-01.jpeg

Back