InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi everyone,

I hope everyone is well. I watched Justin's video last night for this figure and I think it looks superb. Without cross referencing against the film it looks screen-accurate, or near screen-accurate. Though, I did also read some criticisms about the cape (length and material). I skimmed through this thread and caught the criticisms for how some influencers have posed and captured the figure but again, from Justin's video, his one seemed great and in proportion. I appreciate the extra fine detail, finish and sculpt work Inart has put into it over HTs. And the overall sculpt appears to be more life-like to Pattinson.

Do folks still have reservations about it, though? I was going to purchase the HTs one but I am firmly set on Inart's now. Just that it seems to be OOS everywhere now, sadly.

Kind regards and happy collecting,

Indian Jones
Get whichever one you're convinced you want. This thread has all the information you need. Skim through it, from early April, and decide for yourself.

I started a thread that I believe is a real necessity for the community, and I hope that it can grow to be effective that way.

If it concerns anybody here (and I'm sure if you've been collecting a long time it does) then I would appreciate your participation.

Remember, the intention is not to shame anyone, but pressure, or hold them accountable, and help build a reference which people can rely on to avoid being in the same situation.

I'll only post this in a few threads.

https://www.collectorfreaks.com/threads/scammer-black-list.251284/

Not to be mean but this is a man who probably has forgotten how it's like to futz with hair in general. Lol
1717447024718.png

I wonder if this is their bigger production team kicking in. John said he wants to reduce the number of batches so we might be seeing the real “first batch” for this be the size of 2 Gandalf batches. Also explains how Aragorn’s initial influencer batch already released. Must be why invoices are taking longer for this than Gandalf as well.

I see some of these reviews and I honestly think we should all just try our hand at using these phones in our pockets and being influencers. All it takes is a little gumption and an overinflated ego and we can all ride the gravy train when the barrier of entry is this low. :lol
What gravy train? You think the average influencer makes legit money?

What gravy train? You think the average influencer makes legit money?

Undoubtedly there is monetization going on. If some of them are not making money, then it’s networking and the chance to be one of the first to receive, preview and review a product.

Are they making money on the level of those real big YTers/streamers/influencers with over a million subs?

Probably not.

But making enough to support their passion in collecting, absolutely. (Hell some of them get them for free.)

Something like Justin being invited to tour InArt or ThreeZero’s offices, that’s an achievement I wouldn’t say no to.

Personally, I’m not in it for the money nor do I want free figures. But For the networking, hell yeah. That’s a gravy train I wanna board.

Undoubtedly there is monetization going on. If some of them are not making money, then it’s networking and the chance to be one of the first to receive, preview and review a product.

Are they making money on the level of those real big YTers/streamers/influencers with over a million subs?

Probably not.

But making enough to support their passion in collecting, absolutely. (Hell some of them get them for free.)

Something like Justin being invited to tour InArt or ThreeZero’s offices, that’s an achievement I wouldn’t say no to.

Personally, I’m not in it for the money nor do I want free figures. But For the networking, hell yeah. That’s a gravy train I wanna board.
We can also look at how Andy from Keyboardwarriors. Went from doing reviews for 1/6th figures and now a partnership working with Iqonic Studios to make SF4 and other brands 1/6th figures with Tbleague providing the body. That is one hell of a achievement.

We can also look at how Andy from Keyboardwarriors. Went from doing reviews for 1/6th figures and now a partnership working with Iqonic Studios to make SF4 and other brands 1/6th figures with Tbleague providing the body. That is one hell of an achievement.
Nice! Had no idea he made that kind of jump! I used to always watch his reviews of those crazy toys bootlegs of sideshow comic figures :lol

This whole ******** of "influencers first" is truly making me reconsider buying future products. I simply hate that business practice.

This ain't a Cybertruck, this is a ******* toy.

Same here. Especially the length of time between this ‘influencer’ batch and a first release batch.

My most anticipated figure but my hype has all but gone.

Same here. Especially the length of time between this ‘influencer’ batch and a first release batch.

My most anticipated figure but my hype has all but gone.
Yeah, the interest and excitement I once had for this figure and suit now seems so alien.

I’ll still enjoy it when it arrives but this super long wait and the stupid early influencer batch means we’ve sort of experienced the figure already and are now just waiting for it to arrive.

I definitely need to watch the movie again.

Last edited:
Yeah they need to fix that bull**** with the influencer batch, it's been what 2 months now ? More ?

That's so weird.
Yep it's been 2 months so far. From what they were saying, the first real customer batch won't send out until July. They claimed bigger batches this time around, so maybe we only see 2-3 batches on this one.

Yep it's been 2 months so far. From what they were saying, the first real customer batch won't send out until July. They claimed bigger batches this time around, so maybe we only see 2-3 batches on this one.
Ok I see, well in a way it's a good thing that they don't send it right away and instead send more at once later. But to make this method more efficient maybe they shouldn't send influencers figures 3 months before they start sending customers the product.
It doesn't make sense.
I guess it's because they are still learning.

It really is nonsensical.
At this stage, it’s all but impossible for anyone who didn’t initially PO to suddenly be swayed by the influencer batch reviews and decide to place an order. Rooted versions and ALL In set have loooong since sold out.

They aren’t generating more orders- unless things work differently in China; clearly all this does is kill hype and frustrate the market by getting us exciting and raising hopes only to drop us back into the waiting stage with no clear timeframe for a true release.

I’m naming this approach ‘Materialist Edging’ and I don’t like it at all.
Just take me from point A to the desired outcome of point B with as little fuss and frolicking as possible.

Back