InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great, thanks for sharing (not on FB)

Any mention of Standard? :oops:
No mention of Standard yet. The only one I missed posting was the Batsignal

1720003327452.png

Hmm.
So I paid off my Premium last year; I’m guessing Kit still ships based on order date ?
I did that for my Joker and he forgot about my order so I got it a batch later.
Might not happen to you but I'd say be careful and if Kit do forget just remind him with a mail and he'll take care of it. 👌

Hmm.
So I paid off my Premium last year; I’m guessing Kit still ships based on order date ?
I had my Gandalf paid off prior and it still shipped out in the correct batch. He will send you an email update about it shipping. Just keep an eye out on your batch number Just in case of an overlook, but there should be no problem.

Somebody said it was $480. I'm a little confused now, lol
The screenshot that someone posted earlier says $500 for premium, which I believe is correct. I think the Premium Aragorn was $480.

I paid my Batman off last year so I kind of forget, but I think it was the $80 deposit and then $420.

Hmm.
I assume so. I ordered, like, the first day it was available and paid the deposit, but got my invoice in yesterday and paid the rest this morning.When did you order? Hopefully, now that batch 1 is showing up, they’ve started ramping up production and begin filling the rest of those orders soon!

Back