InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine from SpecFiction. Wondering how long the wait is going to be… 🙈
take a number waiting GIF

Glad to see people here are on their way to receive theirs. If the goal was to cut down the number of batches and kit only received 10%, this will be a really long wait. I would expect retailers at this point will get at least close to 30% of the order. So much for that big batch happening.

I'm wondering if the trickle will be even slower given that Aragorn should be on its way as well.

Not the best hair work, but the base Hot Toys sculpt for Pattinson does look better to me than Inart's.

I've had a lot of time to think about it, and I know I definitely want the figure. But the excitement isn't there anymore.

Unless having it in hand can change my mind, this is looking like a 7/10 release more or less, with everything considered.

I'd give Hot Toy's a 6/10.

Screenshot_20240704-160703_Chrome-01.jpeg

I ordered 3 days late (or more I think), and received my invoice. I'd say that's pretty good.

Nah man. It's not about the days. Could be the orders weren't that high in the first few days. The fact is it's only 10% after all that delay means it is moving real slow.

But it could also mean the 1st batch is not done shipping and the rest is on its way from logistics. I guess we'll see what it really means during this month.

Interesting why the all in version cutoff was only 856xx while the premium/standard Batman cutoff was all to the way to 86xxx. I’m at 858xx and didn’t get that far for this batch.

I’m guessing it’s the rooted Bruce Wayne not being ready yet.😢

Last edited:
Back