InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks great. Probably the combo I'll go with except keep INART's gauntlet. Have you tried Hot Toys bicep armor on it yet? Been curious to see how that looks.

I may switch back to the InArt ones but will have to glue the grapnel gun sections in as they keep falling off just by looking at them.

Not yet, as not figured out how to get the HT bicep armour off without damaging/cutting the suit as the piping straps are in the way and too tight.

Last edited:
Interesting set up Cap'n. Must be fun having all the parts to experiment with. I wish loose parts came by more easily.

Did you happen to snap one with the Hot Toys chest piece by any chance?

Interesting set up Cap'n. Must be fun having all the parts to experiment with. I wish loose parts came by more easily.

Did you happen to snap one with the Hot Toys chest piece by any chance?

No but I’ll do some tomorrow. 👍🏻

Was pretty rushed today so will experiment with pieces more over the weekend.

Drastically needs that drape cape to arrive.

@Scout Trooper

InArt chest:

IMG_6801.jpeg

HT chest:

IMG_6800.jpeg

IMG_6802.gif

Sorry for the lens distortion between the two images. Will take better ones when I strip this down to pad it over the next few days.

You prefer the HT chest then bud? I honestly can’t decide.
I think I might. It's got more pop, between the chipping of the metal on the utility knife, and the way it appears to catch the light compared to Inart's. It photographs nicer from what I've seen.

It's the shoulders I'm undecided about for the time being. But I'd like to get those to try them on either way.

Just got mine and I love it except the cape. Where are you guys getting drape capes from?

It's strange they still used the same body for their previous releases on Batman. The body was to skinny and worked for the three characters before to some degree. I'd at least hope a more lean body type for Pattinson Batman. The arms needing padding sucks because it should have filled out on their own. Might do a complete body swap with a HT one. Or even a Worldbox body.

I’m either being dumb or my torch doesn’t work, I’m probably being dumb 😂 but can anyone give a little help on how to turn it on?

That padding in the arm definitely looks good. Thats probably the only proportion issue on the figure, anything else I think would be completely overboard, no need for a body swap.

Can anybody confirm if it's the exact body as the Joker?

I just padded the arms on my figure and if I'm remembering correctly, the Joker had a different body. The jokers body actually had some muscle definition on the arms. Batmans arms are so skinny and smooth that they don't even look like a real person's arms, it looks a piece of macaroni straightened out.

The skinny arms are the only thing on the figure that I think are flawed enough to require a mod, that and the cape is really hard to work with. This is my figure with the padded out arms and the wired hot toys cape, I think it's a tad short but looks much better than the stock Inart cape.

I previously had hopes that Inarts commitment to quality would mean no more modding needed for figures but that was wishful thinking. Inart has flaws just like Hot Toys, the flaws are just going to vary from figure to figure. But just from my experience with the Joker and now Batman, their bodies seem to be on the skinny side.

Attachments

• IMG_20240727_122420.jpg
    IMG_20240727_122420.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
I just padded the arms on my figure and if I'm remembering correctly, the Joker had a different body. The jokers body actually had some muscle definition on the arms. Batmans arms are so skinny and smooth that they don't even look like a real person's arms, it looks a piece of macaroni straightened out.

The skinny arms are the only thing on the figure that I think are flawed enough to require a mod, that and the cape is really hard to work with. This is my figure with the padded out arms and the wired hot toys cape, I think it's a tad short but looks much better than the stock Inart cape.

I previously had hopes that Inarts commitment to quality would mean no more modding needed for figures but that was wishful thinking. Inart has flaws just like Hot Toys, the flaws are just going to vary from figure to figure. But just from my experience with the Joker and now Batman, their bodies seem to be on the skinny side.
I wonder if swapping the body with Joker's is an option. Might not work for the bicep armor.

Back