InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gotta say Cap, that is looking really good!

How did you go about padding the arms?

Are you liking the Hot Toys gauntlets better?

Thanks man!

There are two stitches at the top of the double zips on the back of the flightsuit (to stop the zipper pulls coming off). Simply snip these and you can undo the zips 90% of the way down. That then gives you enough excess to pull the arms and suit down and do what you need.

I added some electrical tape to the bicep and then taped some foam around the elbow joint and forearm to still allow movement.

dumb question but is the suit easy to remove?

Extremely easy!

Arms are SO skinny:

IMG_6818.jpeg

Thanks man!

There are two stitches at the top of the double zips on the back of the flightsuit (to stop the zipper pulls coming off). Simply snip these and you can undo the zips 90% of the way down. That then gives you enough excess to pull the arms and suit down and do what you need.

I added some electrical tape to the bicep and then taped some foam around the elbow joint and forearm to still allow movement.

Extremely easy!

Arms are SO skinny:

View attachment 716205
Very helpful information. Thanks man.

I was afraid to snip those ends, but I guess it shouldn't cause any problems.

Looks like everything from that point onwards is accessible. I may try to pad the abdomen.

What did you use to pad those noodle arms? Foam?

Very helpful information. Thanks man.

I was afraid to snip those ends, but I guess it shouldn't cause any problems.

Looks like everything from that point onwards is accessible. I may try to pad the abdomen.

What did you use to pad those noodle arms? Foam?

My pleasure!

Yeh I used some of the erroneous foam from the inArt box actually. 😂

I may add some padding to the midsection too. 👍🏻

just found that the "dusty" paint on the boots rubs off way too easily, leaving glossy black base color underneath, so be careful, all it takes is to touch it few times and its gone :(
Mine actually came with some of the "dust" rubbed off of his boot. It annoyed me at first, but Im trying to look at it from a practical real life perspective, if hes fighting in the rain and/or touching/wiping his boots, whatever dust he has on there could easily be worn off. Helps me feel better as I truly don't believe a replacement is warranted for it, unfortunately.

Mine actually came with some of the "dust" rubbed off of his boot. It annoyed me at first, but Im trying to look at it from a practical real life perspective, if hes fighting in the rain and/or touching/wiping his boots, whatever dust he has on there could easily be worn off. Helps me feel better as I truly don't believe a replacement is warranted for it, unfortunately.
But still will you try to get a replacement? Maybe some of these rubbed spots were already there even on my figure from the beginning, i dont know, didnt notice them when unboxing, but today i saw it at one small spot how easily it can be rubbed off. I wonder what type of paint Inart used on this:unsure:

Last edited:
just found that the "dusty" paint on the boots rubs off way too easily, leaving glossy black base color underneath, so be careful, all it takes is to touch it few times and its gone :(
Excuse Me Wow GIF by Mashable

That's a first, never had that on a figure before. Maybe they forgot some protective last layer during the painitng process. Or it was real dust from the factory.:LOL:

My order number from OSK is still tens of thousands away from the current deliveries, makes me want to give in to the temptation of getting one in stock from third party site and just keeping the OSK boxed when it arrives. They are extremely marked up though, so probably won't unless I feel a moment of weakness lol

But still will you try to get a replacement? Maybe some of these rubbed spots were already there even on my figure from the beginning, i dont know, didnt notice them when unboxing, but today i saw it at one small spot how easily it can be rubbed off. I wonder what type of paint Inart used on this:unsure:

Maybe, I just don't see a point, its not something I look at often, and down the road I can just repaint them. I assume when Kit sends replacements, shipping is on him, and Id rather avoid making him spend money on something that really doesn't effect much.

I know what Wor said was a joke, but I actually wouldn't mind if they sent the product they use rather than do it themselves.

Well, I asked SpecFiction something about this figure/order, payment related...wondering if I can make some payments before release. They told me estimated release for this figure is Q1-Q2 2025 😐

That's rough!....and sad...
Yeah don't think I'll ever order from Spec unless if the savings are insane. They're so behind from everyone else it's just not worth the wait.

Back