InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone that purchased the Batsignal with Sanctum Toys heard anything from them yet about shipping this out?

If I'm not mistaken, all Batsignals and both versions of Bruce Wayne have been sent out by InArt.

I have about 5-6 weeks before my window closes with PayPal to file a dispute. I'm debating at this point to either go ahead and get my money back, or wait it out to see if it comes and eat the cost if it doesn't.

Has anyone that purchased the Batsignal with Sanctum Toys heard anything from them yet about shipping this out?

If I'm not mistaken, all Batsignals and both versions of Bruce Wayne have been sent out by InArt.

I have about 5-6 weeks before my window closes with PayPal to file a dispute. I'm debating at this point to either go ahead and get my money back, or wait it out to see if it comes and eat the cost if it doesn't.

Are they the Indonesian store? Thought I read a member here say they were kinda sketchy.

They haven’t responded to your emails?

Are they the Indonesian store? Thought I read a member here say they were kinda sketchy.

They haven’t responded to your emails?
Malaysia. Yeah, I've heard mixed things. Figured it leaned more toward sketchy. People have said they will respond through Facebook and Instagram. Unfortunately, I don't use either and the email address doesn't work. They have a WhatsApp number posted, that I may end up trying to use that.

I ordered from them to give it a shot since it was a cheaper price that if worst case scenario, I didn't get a refund, it wouldn't hurt so bad. I've seen others ask about them, so I figured I would test them out. There was a member on here at the time giving them good praise as well, though from what I've heard now they were kind of scummy themselves. I don't believe they are active anymore on here anymore.

Since I used my credit card through PayPal, I technically probably could hold out close to a year and file a claim with them. If I don't have it within a couple months of that timeframe, then I know I'm definitely not getting anything if all Signals have been shipped out by beginning of September to those that ordered.

Malaysia. Yeah, I've heard mixed things. Figured it leaned more toward sketchy. People have said they will respond through Facebook and Instagram. Unfortunately, I don't use either and the email address doesn't work. They have a WhatsApp number posted, that I may end up trying to use that.

I ordered from them to give it a shot since it was a cheaper price that if worst case scenario, I didn't get a refund, it wouldn't hurt so bad. I've seen others ask about them, so I figured I would test them out. There was a member on here at the time giving them good praise as well, though from what I've heard now they were kind of scummy themselves. I don't believe they are active anymore on here anymore.

Since I used my credit card through PayPal, I technically probably could hold out close to a year and file a claim with them. If I don't have it within a couple months of that timeframe, then I know I'm definitely not getting anything if all Signals have been shipped out by beginning of September to those that ordered.

Found the post I was thinking of, in the Final Fantasy figure thread.

be careful with this shop, i've heard their shop has been blacklisted by Hottoys Malaysia, they cannot complete for payment of preorder items, and take away the deposits from some buyers. i suggest to someone who already send the deposit to them, its better to ask for money back..

I ordered the Batsignal with them to. Seemed worth the risk at the time. Will probably give them another month or so before asking questions.

I did as well this past April. I don't think it will matter. From what I'm hearing is InArt has shipped out all Batsignals and both Bruce Wayne figures.
Nice. Hopefully we hear something soon.

I'm still hoping we get a quality Catwoman from Joost, InArt or even Mars Toys and I can have her standing with Batman next to the bat signal.

Just adding my Sanctum experience in here: I ordered the BatSignal and Gandalf from them.
They have always answered my emails promptly and been up front with the delays. With that said, I'm still waiting for both :tap

I had an order for the Batsignal. They told me it would ship in July, no updates since. That said, I did recently cancel the order as I am realizing I do not have the space for it.

Just adding my Sanctum experience in here: I ordered the BatSignal and Gandalf from them.
They have always answered my emails promptly and been up front with the delays. With that said, I'm still waiting for both :tap
What email did you reach out to? I tried the email on the contact section and it bounced back.

I haven’t posted on this forum for a very long time but i thought id drop one of my most recent shots of this guy as a return.

its an absolutely incredible piece in hand everyone due to get this soon is in for a treat. I chose sculpted hair for this just because i wont display him without the cowl enough to warrant the difference.

IG: Onesixth_photographer
0C586AB0-AF6E-40AF-BE61-2EF50096ED39.jpeg

Back