InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well that was unexpected. Got my final invoice.

Have a feeling the cape will drive me mad. Still can't decide whether to just get the OSK cape or wait for something better.

Got my invoice from Spec Fiction for Premium Bruce and Standard Batman. Also had a paid Standard Batman from TW.... let's see if that shows up (got Joker and Gandalf from them just fine), If it shows up, hopefully I can just resell it for what I paid for it.

Got my invoice from Spec Fiction for Premium Bruce and Standard Batman. Also had a paid Standard Batman from TW.... let's see if that shows up (got Joker and Gandalf from them just fine), If it shows up, hopefully I can just resell it for what I paid for it.
Awesome, I hope it doesn’t take too long or doesn’t mean it only just departed from China… as they’re known to do.

Do you mind mentioning when you ordered from Spec? I’d like to gauge how long it took for you to receive your invoice.

Awesome, I hope it doesn’t take too long or doesn’t mean it only just departed from China… as they’re known to do.

Do you mind mentioning when you ordered from Spec? I’d like to gauge how long it took for you to receive your invoice.
They said there's an EXPRESS shipping option now, so I'm going to try that so they don't send by boat. I ordered Bruce Wayne 09/19/23 and Batman 12/28/23, so I'm surprised I'm being billed for them at the same time. I also have a Bat Signal on order (06/20/23) but still haven't gotten the invoice for that.

They said there's an EXPRESS shipping option now, so I'm going to try that so they don't send by boat. I ordered Bruce Wayne 09/19/23 and Batman 12/28/23, so I'm surprised I'm being billed for them at the same time. I also have a Bat Signal on order (06/20/23) but still haven't gotten the invoice for that.
I was surprised as well since I ordered my Bruce on 9/4/23. I really was expecting to get my Bruce March of 25 at the earliest since I ordered so late and it being Spec.

I already paid with just taking the free shipping. Let us know what the express shipping cost. I may purchase others from him in the future and us that option if reasonable and his allotment getting on board with the other sellers.

Strange I ordered my premium with them 26th December 23 and no invoice yet.

Kit already shipped out the All In via UPS Worldwide Expedited. Surprised to see them not using 4PX now. Curious if UPS is faster or not.
He still uses 4PX as well. I've received two figures from Kit this month, both shipped via 4PX. They both arrived within 5 days. My last one shipped last Sunday and I had it in hand Thursday.

Back