InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Received my Bruce Wayne today, straight into the shelf with Patman, hopefully can spend more time with him soon for a better pose and futzing, but liking what i see so far. Having taken a quick photo, this is definitely a figure that looks far better in person i feel.

20240908_150813.jpg

I got my Bat-signal a couple of days ago and my drape cape from Kit a few weeks ago, so I thought I'd share a couple of new photos. The cape is what you'd expect; it's not perfect, but it's way better for draping than the stock cape. The Bat-signal looks excellent but is very fragile.

Batsignal_DrapeCap_1.jpeg

Batsignal_DrapeCap_2.jpeg

I got my Bat-signal a couple of days ago and my drape cape from Kit a few weeks ago, so I thought I'd share a couple of new photos. The cape is what you'd expect; it's not perfect, but it's way better for draping than the stock cape. The Bat-signal looks excellent but is very fragile.

View attachment 724615
View attachment 724616
Beautiful shot. Striking colors. Can’t wait for this, this is the set up I’ll have. Cowled Batman and the Signal.

View attachment 724615
View attachment 724616
Beautiful shots. That's how I want to display mine with the Bat signal and hopefully one day a Zoe Kravitz Catwoman alongside.

Not gonna lie, part of me doesn’t care as much about this release anymore. I’ll still keep my pre-order and I liked the movie but some of my hype has dwindled.
I got mine months ago and that was my feelings then….

Getting it I’ll probably feel differently. I feel in some ways like I could have just gotten the Hot Toys version by now and been as happy with it. Ah well.
Good things come to those who wait. It’s the best ‘22 Batman offering in 1/6, so I bet it’ll be worth the wait.

Ironically, it was getting that HT Batman in hand that ultimately made me commit to preordering the InArt. I did not connect with that figure at all in-hand, it's the least excited I'd ever been to mess around with a new figure out of the box. It's not even a bad figure... just didn't scratch the itch for me. I doubt the same will be true of InArt!

The Batsignal works perfectly on top of a detolf. Exactly what I had in mind for it when they announced it. The cape is also great for being a wired one. It's just terrible if you're trying to get a natural drape look out of it. Really should have included two capes like they're doing with Superman. I bought Jaxon's cape for now until something better comes along, which doesn't look to be likely unfornately.

Really enjoying the figure. Feel no need to get a custom cowl/sculpt or anything extra really. Still have to try out swapping the chestplate and shoulder armor for Hot Toys but it's not a "need" as much as I thought it would be. Figure just looks great as it is straight out of the box.

Still have Bruce Wayne to unbox but not feeling a rush to do so.

4JNbJuF.jpeg

After getting this today. I'm actually mixed feeling about it. Initially it's an amazing figure, he comes with a decent amount of accessories. So I'll place the pros and cons I find with this figure.

Pros:
*the suit, by far the best thing I have seen in hand, it's to my eye 95% accurate.
*the sculpts, the rooted is an amazing Bruce Wayne sculpt, The Batman cowl sculpt is good and details are great.
* accessories are good, the sticky bomb gun is amazing in hand more realistic then the HT one.
*utility belt works well and accurate to the prop used in film.
*body is hefty and articulates well.

Cons:
*cape although the most accurate to the film is definitely ****, it's taking me some time to work with it.
* bat emblem on chest isn't sitting in all the way and sometimes falls out way to easy. The chest is a bit off also, surprising the HT chest fits way better on the InArt.
*Arms on the body are way to skinny, I thought some of you over reacted with how they are but you guys are right, there is no muscle on them the bicep armor tends to move to easily.
* Batman sculpt although is great and looks good is actually 85% there likeness wise. It could have been way better then what we got.
*base although cool and functional I feel we could have been better off with a normal base or something closer in size as Aragorn's base with a scene specific look.

I actually think I might be missing the light bulbs for the flashlight. I'll check my box again tomorrow and if I don't find them I'll message kit. Ultimately I'll have to buy two Batman seamless neck sculpts from Unreal to help this and the HT. I even might buy a Jaxon cape to go with this figure.

To anyone already having the figure on hand, can the hair from the rooted headsculpt leave stains on the sculpt? Also, is there anything else to watch out for besides the magnet on the base?

To anyone already having the figure on hand, can the hair from the rooted headsculpt leave stains on the sculpt? Also, is there anything else to watch out for besides the magnet on the base?
As of right now, there are no stains on the forehead, I think if you leave the bangs pressing towards the sculpt it might overtime. But simply touching it, I think wouldn’t do any harm.

For the magnets, my Batman has it worse than BW so I’m not gonna use it.

As of right now, there are no stains on the forehead, I think if you leave the bangs pressing towards the sculpt it might overtime. But simply touching it, I think wouldn’t do any harm.

For the magnets, my Batman has it worse than BW so I’m not gonna use it.
thanks, that's reassuring. can't wait to have it in hand

Is there a video anywhere that shows in detail how to put the belt and leg strap on?

I'm completely at a loss.

View attachment 724575View attachment 724576View attachment 724579View attachment 724577View attachment 724578View attachment 724581View attachment 724582View attachment 724583View attachment 724580

Bruce and Drifter Batman pics from this week. I love these figures, the headsculpt is honestly very very good and I’m impressed. The details thankfully are the same from pictures online and even better in person. The drifter base was a custom design I sent from eBay.

Main problem was how long Bruce Wayne hair initially was. (Lowest picture) It will take time to make it good outside the box but it’s worth it. Also, very risky but I cut the underlying plastic from the front hair, I wanted to show the forehead more, but overall I’m happy with the results. The rooted raccoon face though is great, some futzing and it looked perfect.
Drifter looks stunning but I cannot stop looking at how disproportionate the head is of the body. PT's set was clearly made with the HT's headsculpt in mind, I hope Topo delivers a set with sizing for the InArt one.

Back